Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, andyb66 said:

About as moody as the bloke who tried to sell me VIP tickets that were allegedly sold to him by fly Glastonbury, that he never had. And they'd never heard of him!!

Has it fallen through for you then?!

2 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

im 100% sure those crew ones are bogus. its 2015, the year conveniently covered up with a computer generated banner thing with the guys name on it. dont give them any cash!

That's good enough for me. I'm out!:)

1 minute ago, lobo said:

Has it fallen through for you then?!

No this was a scam about 3 weeks ago. The bloke was even stupid enough to give me his bank details and had his picture up on his wassap profile!

No this was a scam about 3 weeks ago. The bloke was even stupid enough to give me his bank details and had his picture up on his wassap profile!

Hahaha, what a moron. Glad to hear youre still secure. Worried we had a casualty for a minute.

Well lets think about it, if you had two real tickets to sell at this late stage they would go for a huge sum.

It just seems a bit of a  dodge to sell at that low price, looks like some one making a quick buck but I could be wrong and it maybe someone just wants to sell some highly desirable tickets at the last minute.

D

I think I know what that staff/performer ticket is.  I've got one in front of me now.  Last year, for the first time, staff with 'Easy Pass Out' wristbands also needed one of these tickets to get in and out of the festival.  Previously, the wristband on its own was enough, but that allowed nefarious individuals to 'borrow' a load of friends' EPO wristbands, take them out, put them on some other friends allowing them all to walk back into the festival for free.

You appear to have taken the photo down. If you edit it and put it back up, I'll tell you if it's the same as mine.

Edited by Mark E. Spliff

4 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I'm going to be sensible and not go for it. I'm still clinging on to the chance that a charity gig will magically appear. 

It seems too good to be true and the photo does little to convince me otherwise.

thanks for your input, guys! 

Definitely from 2015 I'm afraid. See the picture that was posted above and this one here. You can see the same logo and colours as the ones in your photo. The logo changes every year.

IMG_1284.JPG

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Definitely from 2015 I'm afraid. See the picture that was posted above and this one here. You can see the same logo and colours as the ones in your photo. The logo changes every year.

IMG_1284.JPG

Yeah, that looks about right. Cheers for this guys! Saved me a lot of money and heartache!

1 minute ago, Kinkyinuit said:

The guy is trying to convince me that they are genuine. Says he's sold a few pairs, people are happy with them and will give me their email address to confirm.  Yeah, no thanks

Then get him to send you a photo of the full ticket! I'll bet there is an excuse...

Guy tried to sell me 2 tickets for glasto a few days ago. I asked him to send me a pic of the tickets and when I asked why it said 'V Festival' in top top left corner he said they had amalgamated V and Glasto into one festival. 

When he told me that it put my mind at ease.. 

I bought 4!

• Upvote 2

Guy tried to sell me 2 tickets for glasto a few days ago. I asked him to send me a pic of the tickets and when I asked why it said 'V Festival' in top top left corner he said they had amalgamated V and Glasto into one festival. 

I bought 4!

I'll give you £500 for one. The best of Glasto and V. What's not to like!:D

9 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I bought 4!

Thats brilliant. I suppose the level of desperation in here is leaking out into the internet and bringing all the chancers flocking.