Secret resales 2015

Terence99

37 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

Oh, my mates will be in Kidney Mead as well (as usual). @Sabbou is lurking here too trying for my other half. You'll need to come for Cider at the not-so-secret-secret-sales-thread meet up

Ssssshhhhh no-one can know I'm lurking :ph34r:

Hi guys I have lurked/stalked for the past 5 weeks. Your determination has been brilliant and kept me going with hope. I did comment about 400 pages back but no one replied Ha. I need to get hold of 2 girls tickets or get myself in. The thought of not going this year is horrible. If anyone has any help/info/ladders/underground tunnel to get it please let me know. I'm willing to join in on eating a hat If I make it through 

3 minutes ago, Kayleigh89 said:

Hi guys I have lurked/stalked for the past 5 weeks. Your determination has been brilliant and kept me going with hope. I did comment about 400 pages back but no one replied Ha. I need to get hold of 2 girls tickets or get myself in. The thought of not going this year is horrible. If anyone has any help/info/ladders/underground tunnel to get it please let me know. I'm willing to join in on eating a hat If I make it through 

:bye: welcome

• Upvote 1

Just renewed my checkpage for another month (even though, if the resale happens after tomorrow, I won't be able to get the time off work) but it hasn't extended the expiry date or added any more credits. Does anyone know how long it should take to update? :unsure:

Just been tweeted by the charity I was supposed to be working for. Even though I didn't get the job running their at all, they are still working on getting me there. No guarantees though, I don't know whether I can even entertain it at this point, my heart can't take any more pain!

1 hour ago, Robinn said:

Well, good news from this side of the North Sea: I found my way in! :) 

Me and my mate will be working this year. Far from ideal, but at least we're there and while we will be doing different jobs, we will have the same shifts, so we can go watch some bands during the weekend!

I have no experience with working on a festival, but I'm excited to at least be able to attend! :)

I hope you get to see the Gibb

1 hour ago, maelzoid said:

Well played, sir. Curious as to what type of job you got and how this all happened.

At this stage I'd definitely work it if it wasn't too awful (ie toilet cleaning, or 12 hour shifts every day in the car park)

Try DC Site Services, they might have some spaces left, but the deposit has to be paid today. Could give em a call?

Same for @ohmygod

Edited by Robinn

2 minutes ago, JatTay said:

I hope you get to see the Gibb

Yeah, might have to fight for it though, think my last shift starts at the same time as Barry..... just my luck!

Ah well, we're getting there, one step at a time! :)

8 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Try DC Site Services, they might have some spaces left, but the deposit has to be paid today. Could give em a call?

Same for @ohmygod

Thanks for that.  It looks like they need people to start on the Tuesday and due to my 'day job' the earliest I can get there is Wednesday evening. Also, 'Long shifts'....

Just now, maelzoid said:

Thanks for that.  It looks like they need people to start on the Tuesday and due to my 'day job' the earliest I can get there is Wednesday evening. Also, 'Long shifts'....

My shifts are 7,5 hours a day which means I still get 8/9 hours a day to enjoy the fest :) but yeah, you have to be there on monday or thursday for a briefing.

Lovely to see so many folks from here getting in at the last minute. Starting to make my peace with the fact it's probably not going to happen for husband and me. Will likely be off to End of the Road by way of consolation!

I'm off for the day but see you all back here tomorrow :)

Just now, helsbellski said:

Lovely to see so many folks from here getting in at the last minute. Starting to make my peace with the fact it's probably not going to happen for husband and me. Will likely be off to End of the Road by way of consolation!

I'm off for the day but see you all back here tomorrow :)

We going to go to EOTR as well. 

1 hour ago, Kayleigh89 said:

Welcome back Kayleigh. Keep posting kidder - fingers crossed you'll get there

• Upvote 1