Secret resales 2015

Terence99

47 minutes ago, rumpola said:

Yep, nobody will know until there's nearly 1000 pages on the thread about the Secret Ticket Resale Meet!!

Btw, it looks like the 3x hospitality tickets my friend has may have sold to members on here. 

If your mate comes across a pair for closer to 600 a piece giz a shout! 

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Yes, got mine in October but have been here trying for others........ who might have bagged some today, I am waiting to hear.

Same as me then! I have my fingers well and truly crossed!! 

people are still looking for help on stalls, if you know the names of any traders, worth trying if you're really desperate and don't mind a bit of work peeps. only this evening one of my friends was looking for a guy on facebook to help on their clothing stall but within 10mins she was having to choose from people.

12 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Might be worth rethinking twixing it this year, I'm guessing crawling around in the perimeter bushes and woods dressed in camouflage gear and a balaclava might not go down too well!

Most people who Twix don't do it that way. But fair play to those that do I say! 

7 minutes ago, pancakeroll said:

Wow, I didn't even think about it like that - very good point!

Well worth a second thought, remember the bloke recently that left the "joke" package on the underground? Just starting a sentence of 15 years. Joke or not, anyone caught twixing it this year better get some legal advice in place!!

If they survive being arrested that is!

Edited by Cooter