Secret resales 2015

Terence99

22 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

I was thinking about the security checks earlier. Wondering if they'd be concentrating so much on bags and spending a considerable amount of time making sure nobody has anything they shouldn't have in there, that the ticket picture would potentially be scrutinized slightly less. 

I imagine it would be quite the opposite, they will be shit hot making sure photos match faces, and any faces not matching photos may find themselves answering questions on how they came to be in possession of someone else's ticket.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Smeble said:

I imagine it would be quite the opposite, they will be shit hot making sure photos match faces, and any faces not matching photos may find themselves answering questions on how they came to be in possession of someone else's ticket.

I expect.

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

To be fair,with registrations being valid for so many years there must be thousands of people that don't exactly look like their photos.

Ho hum, many of us will be up before the beak then, maybe.

Security and ID checks are completely different parts of the process. If anything, security slowing down the queue will mean the ID checkers don't feel in any rush to get people through, leading them to be far more methodical.

I haven't seen a time when ID checkers were being slack to be honest. I've been questioned over my photo that was 3 years old, and I've seen plenty of people taken aside.

Edited by fowls

Morning all of you Ive been on here since ticket cancellation date and wow its been a loooooong month! 

i have a non Glasto question below im not sure if anyone can help me but need to try and make a decision from this and you guys are great at support! im due to go to IOW this weekend my boyfriend and friends are all guest camping so go in through gate A4 and specific car park and camp site for them, my ticket is general admission so i have to go in through gate A3 and then general camping. does anyone know how far this distance is from their car park to where i need to camp? never been to IOW before usually glastonbury so if anyone can liken it to there i can figure out if its worth going or not! only found out last night theres a cock up on my ticket (trying to be resolved but not holding hope!) and no idea what to do due to leave early Friday morning which is another worry as to me the last thing youd ever want to do is turn up to a festival when musics started and try and pitch a tent (VIP camping was making the blow a lot easier!)

any advice welcome as it stands my boyfriend and his mates are going and ill stay home and wait to go to worthy in a couple of weeks instead! 

Morning guys, greenpeace phoned me back last night. 10min chat which included some glastonbury small talk. They did not offer me a couple of tickets despite my shock and confusion, apparently they raise money to save the planet, not just phone round offering people free tickets to the worlds most in demand festival. Disgusting behaviour ;)

6 minutes ago, lobo said:

Morning guys, greenpeace phoned me back last night. 10min chat which included some glastonbury small talk. They did not offer me a couple of tickets despite my shock and confusion, apparently they raise money to save the planet, not just phone round offering people free tickets to the worlds most in demand festival. Disgusting behaviour ;)

Absolutely disgusting behaviour!

24 minutes ago, sarahleighcoops said:

Morning all of you Ive been on here since ticket cancellation date and wow its been a loooooong month! 

i have a non Glasto question below im not sure if anyone can help me but need to try and make a decision from this and you guys are great at support! im due to go to IOW this weekend my boyfriend and friends are all guest camping so go in through gate A4 and specific car park and camp site for them, my ticket is general admission so i have to go in through gate A3 and then general camping. does anyone know how far this distance is from their car park to where i need to camp? never been to IOW before usually glastonbury so if anyone can liken it to there i can figure out if its worth going or not! only found out last night theres a cock up on my ticket (trying to be resolved but not holding hope!) and no idea what to do due to leave early Friday morning which is another worry as to me the last thing youd ever want to do is turn up to a festival when musics started and try and pitch a tent (VIP camping was making the blow a lot easier!)

any advice welcome as it stands my boyfriend and his mates are going and ill stay home and wait to go to worthy in a couple of weeks instead! 

Hi Sarah, you might want to post your questions about IOW here. Somebody should be able to help.:)

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/forum/28-isle-of-wight-festival/

• Upvote 1