Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 hours ago, Slats14 said:

Afternoon all. 

Please excuse met happiness but yesterday I finally found out I have a way in! :D so relieved to have it sorted! 

I was only after entrance for me and my friend and have ended up finding 4 in total.... meaning I currently have access to 2 spare and wanted to offer it up on this thread as you all deserve it. 

Unfortunately I'm not setting the price and its not cheap at all so be prepared, it is however way way cheaper than those 2K hospitality packages and it guaranteed entry. 

Myself and friends have used the same "route in" before - if your interested just inbox me for my number and ill send you more details about it. 

Hopefully ill be able to sort a couple of people out and we'll all be at the effects meet!

Slats

I've pm'd you as well, damn being stuck driving back from a course, am probably too late now :(

11 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I actually found one about an hour ago on twitter that no one in here spotted but I'm fucked if I'm Sharing it with this lot and ruining my chances!

aaah someone down voted that ... run out of up votes .

Andy I'm nearly close to giving my ticket to you but wrong gender... have one of these :girlinlove:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

Andy I'm nearly close to giving my ticket to you but wrong gender... have one of these :girlinlove:

Cheers BB. Much appreciated.,

I can't believe the down vote!

I'm in a small sulk at the moment at someone harshly and totally unnecessarily giving me a downy. And no one likes a downy! ... as the actress said to the bishop...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Ok, so on a scale from 1 to 10, how screwed are we?

I did post an email a few weeks ago from gf stated there wouldn't be an unannounced sale this year. Someone call me a troll (which hurt).

It was genuin, so I'd say 9.99

6 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

Have an uppy from me.. so to speak...

and although I maybe the wrong gender I am getting desperate for a ticket so I can always don a wig , skirt and some badly applied makeup.. and that wouldn't be the first time!

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I'm in a small sulk at the moment at someone harshly and totally unnecessarily giving me a downy. And no one likes a downy! ... as the actress said to the bishop...

Can't have you down-voted, Andy...

Have given up on the other half's ticket at this stage (not that he deserved it anyway - no commitment to skiving off work for weeks, tut tut)

If I can make it it, I'll be on the look out for everyone on here at the efest meetup on Wednesday. ;) Not too late to somehow make it in. Peeps on this tread deserve to be there so much more than a lot of other folks... 

9 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I still have hope for you all, ..back of my van is still an option if you don't mind straw...

1 minute ago, dazednconfused said:

Can't have you down-voted, Andy...

Have given up on the other half's ticket at this stage (not that he deserved it anyway - no commitment to skiving off work for weeks, tut tut)

If I can make it it, I'll be on the look out for everyone on here at the efest meetup on Wednesday. ;) Not too late to somehow make it in. Peeps on this tread deserve to be there so much more than a lot of other folks... 

Well said dazed and confused one. Let's hope it happens. If it does I'm buying everyone a drink!!

i don't mean everyone at Glasto just you lovely lot!!

11 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Have an uppy from me.. so to speak...

and although I maybe the wrong gender I am getting desperate for a ticket so I can always don a wig , skirt and some badly applied makeup.. and that wouldn't be the first time!

I'll give you a rough outline.... long dark hair , a few wrinkles due to being outside in all weathers, 5'6 8 stone and makeup is long distant memory ...does that help ??? 

1 minute ago, babyblade41 said:

I'll give you a rough outline.... long dark hair , a few wrinkles due to being outside in all weathers, 5'6 8 stone and makeup is long distant memory ...does that help ??? 

So let me work this out..I'd definitely have to wear a wig... shrink about 4 inches ( no laughing at the back!) .. lose about 5 stone. Hhmmmm ... well I've got the wrinkles so I'd say I'm home and dry.

where shall I collect the ticket from?

8 minutes ago, chard_evans said:

I just wish they'd put us out of our misery. 

".@emilyeavis will a statement be released as to why theres been no secret resale for this year's festival? An answer of yes/no will suffice"

I just tweeted her this in the hope that a one worded answer may make her become more inclined to reply

Or answer b. She'll blank you! Rude woman!!!

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

So let me work this out..I'd definitely have to wear a wig... shrink about 4 inches ( no laughing at the back!) .. lose about 5 stone. Hhmmmm ... well I've got the wrinkles so I'd say I'm home and dry.

where shall I collect the ticket from?

close enough... I'll drop them at yours...cost you a beer or 3 

Just now, babyblade41 said:

close enough... I'll drop them at yours...cost you a beer or 3 

That, young lady, is a deal! I might even go mad and buy you a packet of mccoys aswell !

2 minutes ago, babyblade41 said:

bloody hell never been treated that well before... can you drive a tractor... you might come in handy :danced:

Of course I can drive a tractor for goodness sake!!! I live in north London..

we have loads of tractors in north London!

cant believe you asked such a ridiculous question...