Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Alimy said:

Ah, my bad... Attention to detail isn't my strong suit, clearly!

Fingers crossed then that they must have one at the very least?

well i would have thought so and until today (ish) ive still thought there probably will be a very small sale. now im pretty sure its a little late for ticket printing etc so i think we've had it for this year now. tomorrow is the last day i think il bother with page checkers

23 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Am I getting the sense the growing view that the Fat Lady is clearing her tonsils for one more tune then?

I get the awful feeling she's having a final throat lubricating gargle before  she breaks into a rendition of My Way

And now, the end is near...,

Edited by andyb66

21 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

I get the awful feeling she's having a final throat lubricating gargle before  she breaks into a rendition of My Way

And now, the end is near...,

The thought makes me sick to my stomach..

31 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

If I wasn't seeing Radiohead either side of the festival in Dublin/Manchester, I'd be pretty much inconsolable. Still hurts a lot though, the ever growing prospect of not being on the farm this year :(

Yeah in fairness I saw them twice last year (Roundhouse and Primavera) and have tickets to both nights at Manchester in July (although everything up to 11th June there is cancelled for obvious reasons, and everything after is still TBC) so I can't really complain. But Radiohead on the pyramid stage is still right at the top of my bucket list, and if this pattern stays the same I won't get another chance until 2031...

8 hours ago, Glasto Mart said:

Morning all. I've been away from this forum since last Wednesday, but keeping the page monitoring going 24/7.

Can I take it that it's still as you were.....?

I've still been trying for you, but after todays news it's looking like the game may finally be up :(