Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, BigChief said:

I really don't see it happening, I just can't see them selling tickets this close to the festival, especially when someone has already posted that they have been printed.

:(

And mine's been delivered already too, opened it last week :mellow: 

I'm not bothering with alerts etc outside of work anymore, but here on the computer at work, I'm still monitoring for friends for one more week!

31 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

When you say a while do you mean 13 minutes as you only signed up 14 minutes ago??

Tbf I lurked for weeks before setting up an account. Then it turned out I already had one. And had done since 2005. Oops

2 minutes ago, Rocketfrog1820 said:

Lot's of negativity today, come on everyone! Positive thoughts! They have to have tickets to sell!!!

Its not negativity its being realistic every day that goes by the chance is a little slimmer. In saying

that we stay here in the slight hope it will happen

Yeah... what if. What if I'm on the train home when the sale occurs. I hop on the tube and lose all internet for about 20 minutes. I then get back into here and everyone is whooping and high fiving each other and planning which bar to meet at first... yeah.. I'd be really happy for all of you.. :mellow:

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Yeah... what if. What if I'm on the train home when the sale occurs. I hop on the tube and lose all internet for about 20 minutes. I then get back into here and everyone is whooping and high fiving each other and planning which bar to meet at first... yeah.. I'd be really happy for all of you.. :mellow:

Now thats gold medal level pessimism right there that is

3 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Tbf I lurked for weeks before setting up an account. Then it turned out I already had one. And had done since 2005. Oops

Same! Been a lurker for many years and when I reactivated my account the other day turns out I've had it since 2006...

On another note, I had my first 'processing maximum number of tickets' page this morning despite everyone mentioning regularly on here that it appears occasionally, and then I had it twice again just now - so not sure if that means anything?

4 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

We can facetime you from the bar, if it would make you feel better?

1 minute ago, crump3t said:

We can facetime you from the bar, if it would make you feel better?

That would be most kind of you. If you could get everyone in shot and all tell me what a great time you're having it would make my day. If not my whole year!

Could anyone tell me what the best page tracking software is? This isnt glastonbury related, but I'm tracking a page for other reasons and want to be emailed/get a screen alert when the site changes. 

I'm currently using visualping chrome extension.  

1 minute ago, Charcolate said:

In all seriousness... how do we get hooked up with these traders that sneak people in? 

#desperate

From personal experience. You spend tuesday night/wednesday morning walking the perimeter. I'm sure plenty of people get ripped off though.