Secret resales 2015

Terence99

32 minutes ago, actionstations said:

just curious... if you win tickets within a week of the fest, is there any way of getting car park tickets at that point?

I assume if it's too late to get your ticket in the post you'd have to walk round the fence to a box office. Is there only one box office or are they at multiple gates? I guess there'd still only be one physical ticket for you, could be a bit mental if it's on the opposite side of the carpark you park in... potential very long walk.

We have a spare car park ticket if you need one. We managed to get a campervan pass in resale so don't need the car park.

23 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Yeah that's what I was trying to say. In the first couple of weeks there was frequently 150+ people browsing but we won't see those numbers again unless there is a ping. It's amazing how many people it brings back!:)

When it next pings we should all post messages congratulating each other on securing tickets

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

@Nobody Interesting its says next to your name gold member. Does that mean you paid up for extra membership on here or does it have something to do with your trouser area??

I had a quick check and taint nothing gold down there......... so it must be this :D

3 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

You realise that IF you aren't successful (you will be) you should all just meet up somewhere and create your own festival. 

Fair play to you all, your persistence is incredible.

It's more desperation than persistence.

1 minute ago, SPTFRE said:

You realise that IF you aren't successful (you will be) you should all just meet up somewhere and create your own festival. 

Fair play to you all, your persistence is incredible.

I feel like if we don't get in we should climb the tor and somehow set fire to it - so you'll be able to see our pain from the festival... alternatively, we could just light it up in morse code spelling out "they say that every year" and "the people responding to these questions at See wouldn't know anyway"

Just now, Ted Dansons Wig said:

37 browsers at 3 pm.

Gawd we're down to the truly deranged still sticking it out now.

We've got to this point - why ever stop? 

I've been here since the start and I'm not even going to the festival this year, it's just a nice bunch of folks you know. I now get to see wonderful pictures of wild animals on my Facebook thanks to this thread. It's all fun!