Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I've turned up in the past and just bought a ticket there, I batted my eyelashes nicely and managed to park in hospitality. 

I'd better get my false eyelashes on sharpish!

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I've turned up in the past and just bought a ticket there, I batted my eyelashes nicely and managed to park in hospitality. 

some of my eyebrow hairs are pretty long, I'll just do some eyebrow tricks and I'll walk in no probs.

I guess all you need to be good at is hypnosis, then you're sorted for everything in life really.

1 minute ago, thenavyone said:

That was the best feeling ever!

Personally my best feeling ever was my first ever BJ. 25 years ago that was.

Took me 3 days to get the taste out of my mouth mind you!!

I'll get my coat.....

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Haha, but I do know you can get regular tickets on the day for parking so it wouldn't be a problem. 

Also from here! http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/car-parking/worthy-farm/1100006/   As you can see from here, they're still available: http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

Edited by scorp

23 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

If checkpage pinged we'd still hit 150 on here within minutes.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say. In the first couple of weeks there was frequently 150+ people browsing but we won't see those numbers again unless there is a ping. It's amazing how many people it brings back!:)

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

if you do that separately, see charge you another £7 postage so it ain't that much cheaper. Plus there's stories of people rocking up on the day and if you get the right steward, they forget to charge you. So it's a definite £7 postage or a possible £10 extra or free.

Ah! Might be useful for the desperate, though, who aren't into taking risks on the gate.

5 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

if you do that separately, see charge you another £7 postage so it ain't that much cheaper. Plus there's stories of people rocking up on the day and if you get the right steward, they forget to charge you. So it's a definite £7 postage or a possible £10 extra or free.

It's £2.50 transaction fee on the car park tickets, so £47.50 total if you don't buy with your festival ticket 

Edited by col_28

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

Yeah but then don't they charge postage on top of that too?

If not, I'm obviously talking out of my arse above.

They didn't with me but I got my car park ticket a week before I got my dispatched email for my actual ticket, so they may stick it in the same post as my ticket. 

We are prob both right haha 

1 minute ago, jonboy22 said:

@scorp your interests are mind control. Can you have a little go at See please mate. You never know!!

Just stay on here, and, in due course... ticket SEEkers might be in luck.

Edited by scorp
  • Upvote 1