Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, davetherave2 said:

Now that's not quite true unless your back from the pub given you responded to my message.

Sadly I am back from said pub....

Had a missed call from greenpeace. Message said they'll call back later...I've obviously jumped to the conclusion its to offer me free tickets for absolutely no reason. I'm setting myself up for some monumental disappointment this afternoon. 

Had a "Non-Fault accident claim" call earlier - took a few seconds to register it wasn't one of the competitions I'd entered so I decided to wind them up until they got bored and hung up...

29 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

I won 2 tickets last year, would be amazing to spread some love and make 2 fellow posters very happy! :D

When did you win them? I am assuming some more competitions will pop up in the coming weeks? Likes of Radio 1 etc etc

36 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

Am I reading that right... the tickets are not necessarily all gone. They might be, and we should assume as much, but they also might not be. GF may just be making sure they have enough for making the hting happen and might dump any excess at the last minute?

So the people at See really have no clue? Anyone at Glasto we can harass? :P

4 minutes ago, BigChief said:

When did you win them? I am assuming some more competitions will pop up in the coming weeks? Likes of Radio 1 etc etc

23 May via this forum, Lucy92 won via Radio 1 literally days before the festival started! 

Keep the faith! :)

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Down to 62 browsers people losing faith or just not peak time yet?

Plenty of people losing faith I think but the true hardcore still hanging on in there!:) numbers seem to fluctuate most of the day between 50 and 80ish as people drop in and out. Probably pick up around 3 for a little while too but we won't see the numbers we have seen in the first couple of weeks unless checkpage does it's thing.

1 minute ago, StoneCircle said:

23 May via this forum, Lucy92 won via Radio 1 literally days before the festival started! 

Keep the faith! :)

This was the best I remember I had the radio on my phone on whilst walking the dog along the north downs, I remember crying when I heard her win haha! Radio 1, 2 and 6 do competitions in the weeks running up to the festival so keep your ears peeled!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Plenty of people losing faith I think but the true hardcore still hanging on in there!:) numbers seem to fluctuate most of the day between 50 and 80ish as people drop in and out. Probably pick up around 3 for a little while too but we won't see the numbers we have seen in the first couple of weeks unless checkpage does it's thing.

If checkpage pinged we'd still hit 150 on here within minutes.

just curious... if you win tickets within a week of the fest, is there any way of getting car park tickets at that point?

I assume if it's too late to get your ticket in the post you'd have to walk round the fence to a box office. Is there only one box office or are they at multiple gates? I guess there'd still only be one physical ticket for you, could be a bit mental if it's on the opposite side of the carpark you park in... potential very long walk.

I have no access to Radio during the week so if any kind soul would kindly enter all/every Glasto competition ,that crops up in the coming weeks, on my behalf I'd be eternally grateful. 

thats not too much to ask is it??:D

4 minutes ago, actionstations said:

just curious... if you win tickets within a week of the fest, is there any way of getting car park tickets at that point?

I assume if it's too late to get your ticket in the post you'd have to walk round the fence to a box office. Is there only one box office or are they at multiple gates? I guess there'd still only be one physical ticket for you, could be a bit mental if it's on the opposite side of the carpark you park in... potential very long walk.

I've turned up in the past and just bought a ticket there, I batted my eyelashes nicely and managed to park in hospitality. 

11 minutes ago, actionstations said:

People do sell them. there was a spare going y'day, on efests i think it was.  Have a look at the topics on glasto chat. Done that for you: 

Edited by scorp