Secret resales 2015

Terence99

12 minutes ago, Cooter said:

It ain't over til it's over folks, C'MON! Yes I have a ticket this year so I'm safe but I never ever take it for granted when I get lucky, I've been in the same boat as you lot on more than one occasion. If there's not a resale before the fest I'll eat my Sombrero.

Tomorrow it's 4 weeks since the refunds deadline, so far the longest wait for a flash resale has been 13 days. So while I admire your optimism, it's safe to say we've never been in a situation like this before.

Edited by Robinn

I think businesses can have different Twitter accounts, or at least some kind of management system; they knew that todays winner RT'd their Tweet at 9.02 (even though she un-did it) and there's no way they had someone go through and write down all the names of people who entered.

1 hour ago, Robinn said:

Tomorrow it's 4 weeks since the refunds deadline, so far the longest wait for a flash resale has been 13 days. So while I admire your optimism, it's safe to say we've never been in a situation like this before.

There won't be another Glasto until 2020 (well not in Pilton certainly) - Is there a chance that the demand for tickets is greater then normal and they've all been hoovered up by the festival? 

36 minutes ago, Breeze said:

There won't be another Glasto until 2020 (well not in Pilton certainly) - Is there a chance that the demand for tickets is greater then normal and they've all been hoovered up by the festival? 

I think you've forgotten about 2019!

5 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Good evening/morning MJ. It's been quiet today, expectations were high after yesterday's alert extravaganza.

Good evening. I actually thought it was going to happen yesterday! I had that feeling, the one that's fake but keeps us all going day after day. I haven't lost all hope yet like many have. How are you coping? 

Evening! I think it's gone after the flurry of excitement earlier in the week and then nothing happening. I thought we were done by the end of last week really, but with the page changes I thought we were back in with a chance  

I'm not on as high alert as I was with pages open etc, but I'm still looking out instantly for any text message or email I get. My checkpage runs up until the festival and the time off work is booked in, so if it does happen I'm ready to go. 

28 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Good evening/morning MJ. It's been quiet today, expectations were high after yesterday's alert extravaganza.

Yeah I was online until around 3pm then was woken at around 5:30 with some Siblin pings. I've now turned these off while I'm sleeping and just monitoring the main page as I really do need at least 4 hours sleep! 

5 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

another 100001 change for me that no one else seems to have seen/mentioned. Language selection box on the page? This happened on the main page before, I took a pic this time 

IMG_1963.PNG

Looks like a browser thing to me? I've never seen anything like that on any of the changes.

Evening all, longtime lurker and avid thread-follower here :bye: I have a ticket, however, I absolutely haven't been able to pull myself away from this thread and just wanted to say that you guys are incredible! Your optimism, humour and craziness makes me feel like I know you all personally! You guys are the ones that would be the survivors chosen to repopulate the Earth after an apocalypse or a zombie attack :crazy: sending you all the most positive vibes I can muster...it WILL happen, keep the faith! 

In the meantime, I have also entered the EE comp and happy to give away the tickets if I win!

Also, just wanted to add my Glasto history to the earlier discussion - 33, first time at Glasto was 2011 (mud, glorious mud) and this year will be my 5th time. It really is the best place on Earth full of wonderful everything! 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Looks like a browser thing to me? I've never seen anything like that on any of the changes.

It's done it twice for me, and tripped check4change, once on the 100001 page, and once on the main page. It can't really be a browser thing though, why would a button show up for me and no one else. Other people are using the same browser and refreshing the same page. It confused me last time. I've had a couple of ciders tonight so I'm not really in any state to ponder over it any more, just thought I'd share 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PygmyPuff said:

Evening all, longtime lurker and avid thread-follower here :bye: I have a ticket, however, I absolutely haven't been able to pull myself away from this thread and just wanted to say that you guys are incredible! Your optimism, humour and craziness makes me feel like I know you all personally! You guys are the ones that would be the survivors chosen to repopulate the Earth after an apocalypse or a zombie attack :crazy: sending you all the most positive vibes I can muster...it WILL happen, keep the faith! 

In the meantime, I have also entered the EE comp and happy to give away the tickets if I win!

Also, just wanted to add my Glasto history to the earlier discussion - 33, first time at Glasto was 2011 (mud, glorious mud) and this year will be my 5th time. It really is the best place on Earth full of wonderful everything! 

Why thank you nice lady!:)

We wouldn't be much good at repopulating the earth though unfortunately. We'll be too busy sitting by our computers...

3 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

It's done it twice for me, and tripped check4change, once on the 100001 page, and once on the main page. It can't really be a browser thing though, why would a button show up for me and no one else. Other people are using the same browser and refreshing the same page. It confused me last time. I've had a couple of ciders tonight so I'm not really in any state to ponder over it any more, just thought I'd share 

I use distill and have had to turn it off because of the notifications of language changes which happen every few seconds.

5 hours ago, PygmyPuff said:

What a lovely ,sweet , kind and hugely thoughtful  gesture. 

If you do win I wouldn't bother sharing the news with the rest of the thread . Just send me a PM and I can tell you where to send the tickets :D

Good morning Glasto hopefuls! 

Lovely morning in London Town.

4 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Good morning early birds! Here we are are at the end of week 4! I've realised this morning that there are less days to go until Glasto than we have spent on this thread!:(

Today anyone? Please don't let us be here until 978...

Michael's Denim Shorts will explode if that happens