Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I can't see that she re-tweeted it? 

yeah what the hell, she didn't even retweet it.

at 12, they'll do another tweet that must be retweeted before 9am tomorrow to have a chance to win tickets tomorrow at 11.

T&Cs here if anyone wants more detail http://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/Help-PDFs/glastonbury-twitter-prize-draw-terms-300517.pdf

They really should be giving tickets to people who want them and have tried entering. Screen grab if possible and ask Glastonbury festival WTF is going on with this comp. It sucks that they get our hopes up!

2 minutes ago, lobo said:

They really should be giving tickets to people who want them and have tried entering. Screen grab if possible and ask Glastonbury festival WTF is going on with this comp. It sucks that they get our hopes up!

Amazing as I retweeted and EE didnt even reply , wouldnt mind through work we have probably about 12 EE mobile phone accounts , clearly the amount of money we give them has no bearing at all , would be intrigued to see her retweet as I can see mine 

Just now, GuildfordGlastoGirl said:

I can't see that she retweeted it either. ASA website makes interesting reading: https://www.asa.org.uk/type/non_broadcast/code_section/08.html

Not to be a sore loser, but very tempted to complain, given that the comments on last week's competition that the ceo ran said the winner entered twice, in breach of the T's and C's.

You have absolutely every right to complain if you feel they haven't followed their terms and conditions and standard social media competition terms. I messaged them but doubtful they will reply it seems they are responding to people but not to those who have questioned the winner. 

Well that was an interesting hour with Ticketmaster trying to buy tickets for the family for the benefit concert in Sunday. Very challenging i am not a robot stuff going on. Failed to get anywhere but feel prepped for any sale today!!!