Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

For christ sake - not between 10-11.30 today. Am presenting and it'll be my laptop screen Im doing it from. Having an audience of 20 having to sit there and watch the See tickets pages as I enter details is not going to be funny

well you say that.........:)

I'm still here and still as desperate as ever. On holiday in Croatia. By the beach. It's fab. Husband asks if I want to go paddle boarding this morning. No thank you I'm too busy looking at my See tickets screen, I say. How sad am I? 

1 minute ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

I am considering it as all my family have tickets so am pretty desperate. So much money though....

Yeah am trying to justify it to be fair my wifes good with it but it means going without my mate and being on my own

which although I have done this before its not the same

Morning all. Currently on holiday in Cornwall. Went out for a lovely late meal and got back to find we had locked ourselves out of our cottage so have just spent the night in the car. I feel like I've been at a festival - no sleep, still in the same clothes for two days and had to use the disgusting portaloo in the carpark.  Shower and sleep now beckons. 

8 minutes ago, col_28 said:

WOW! im hoping you get to perform with Dave for that!

what do you actually get extra for that, besides a ticket almost impossible to get now haha?

Camping behind main stage easy access between on pyramid stage and other posh toilets and showers

posh food you pay for parking close to camp thats about it also backstage pass

Edited by davetherave2

4 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Camping behind main stage easy access between on pyramid stage and other posh toilets and showers

posh food you pay for parking close to camp thats about it also backstage pass

Takes some justifying then, fingers crossed for today...