Secret resales 2015

Terence99

14 minutes ago, Rocketfrog1820 said:

If it helps I'm on board. what's you twitter thingy? (I don't use twitter unless I need to, such as times like this!)

I'm needglastotix. Sounds desperate? That's cos I am.

• Upvote 1

Long time lurker here, don't give up hope people! I've been riding this emotional rollercoaster with you and its been tough! It will be the first Glastonbury I've missed since I started going in 2011 and it still hasn't sunk in yet that I probably won't end up going.

The majority of my dreams in the last few weeks have involved breaking into Glastonbury, its driving me mad!

Well thats me officially out of the running. My boyfriend broke up with me today and i was going to go with him and his group.

I wish you all luck and honestly hope all your wishes come true! Now brb while i go cry

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, svphie said:

Well thats me officially out of the running. My boyfriend broke up with me today and i was going to go with him and his group.

I wish you all luck and honestly hope all your wishes come true! Now brb while i go cry

Sorry to hear that. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, svphie said:

Enter the competitions, if you win take someone on here. Could be a fun adventure :) 

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, svphie said:

Find yourself a new Glasto boyfriend in the single campers thread .... or just enjoy some time as a single at the festival ... but get yourself to the farm for a party anyway 

1 hour ago, chard_evans said:

Long time lurker here, don't give up hope people! I've been riding this emotional rollercoaster with you and its been tough! It will be the first Glastonbury I've missed since I started going in 2011 and it still hasn't sunk in yet that I probably won't end up going.

The majority of my dreams in the last few weeks have involved breaking into Glastonbury, its driving me mad!

I missed my first Glastonbury since 2002 in 2016. I ended up booking a holiday away that weekend so I could avoid the coverage!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, svphie said:

Cut up his ticket the day before glasto

• Upvote 1