Secret resales 2015

Terence99

24 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

This is pretty much as I remember it last year, the page you could prefill disappeared, like today, I want to say it did it the day before the sale for while too and came back but that might not be accurate. I've still not seen anything to convince me it isn't going to happen, it's just later, maybe because of last mondays events, maybe because there were too many people expecting it and they wanted it to be a bit more random 

I'm with you on this. I haven't seen anything that's convinced me it's not going to happen yet. 

Yes it's really late but as has been said there could be 15 different things contributing to that - not the least making the secret resale a bit less predictable.

And as for all the replies we have got from See, they haven't said anything more difinative than in previous years there has been a sale.

i don't believe Glastonbury will have absorbed the tickets, licenses like this are normally very specific and they would not be allowed exchange public tickets for staff ones or vice versa, these will be set numbers. (Plus they have used this before)

There absolutely has to have been some tickets returned before the refund deadline and I just can't see them going to anyone but the public. Anything else is so un-glastonbury! 

Edited by Slats14

I've had confirmation from the guys I'm trying for that this weekend is the latest they can wait due to booking time off work (2 weeks notice). I suspect a lot of people will be in the same boat...

I suppose the time to give up is when See's ticket dispatched graph reads 100% - until then there is hope!

I don't think printing time is really an issue. The tickets themselves with holograms and various other security features would already be printed (and kept under lock and key). Surely they just run them through a printer to put the individual faces and deets on them. Can't take too long, can it?

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

I don't think printing time is really an issue. The tickets themselves with holograms and various other security features would already be printed (and kept under lock and key). Surely they just run them through a printer to put the individual faces and deets on them. Can't take too long, can it?

Exactly.

Even if they have to print them manually, and it takes a member of staff a few whole days to process say 200 tickets, it's still over £45k in revenue, which far outweighs any potential extra costs to print them.

20 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I'll bow to greater knowledge on this. Had imagined it more complex - but you most probably are right.

Just now, maelzoid said:

I don't claim to have greater knowledge.  Maybe greater optimism...?

Someone earlier in the thread (maybe @Hugs but I might be completely wrong) knew a friend at the printers and can maybe shine some more light. 

Either way a couple hundred tickets can be done very quickly I doubt it's a worry

Presumably they print them out in batches anyway - The coach ones must be printed together or it'd be a nightmare making sure the right tickets were on the right bus.

So even if the resale was so late you had to collect them at the gate it would just be a matter of printing a PG-A batch etc. and sending emails stating where to collect them.

So until Tickets dispatched reads 100% there is still a small chance.

BTW :  the tickets will have a printing template the details are dropped into and See will have a start & end ticket number for each batch and will check they match (to prevent tickets going missing) - we print cheques at work and the principle is exactly the same.

Edited by Penrhos

20 minutes ago, Slats14 said:

Someone earlier in the thread (maybe @Hugs but I might be completely wrong) knew a friend at the printers and can maybe shine some more light. 

Either way a couple hundred tickets can be done very quickly I doubt it's a worry

I'll ask him what the process is.

4 minutes ago, zozzieb said:

So what % are See up to do we know 

Can't find out how many they have printed but I think they have only dispatched 13% according to their website. Although it's been pointed out this is inaccurate because it was on 0% when people had already started receiving them. 

1 minute ago, Slats14 said:

Can't find out how many they have printed but I think they have only dispatched 13% according to their website. Although it's been pointed out this is inaccurate because it was on 0% when people had already started receiving them. 

Talk about last minute.com I think I'm out of the running now....if there was a resale. Don't think I could get my shit together quick enough ...unless s9meone on here wants to look after 3 x labradorS....and being month end there's bugger all in my account ...will keep lurking though just to sremind what occurrs

Hi guys, I have been lurking here for an eternity! Finally decided to post :D

I'll cut to the chase. There's  been a few mentions of hospitality options and I've tried winding lakes( 5k package is all they've got left).

Does anyone have any other directions they could point me in? Any help would be much appreciated. 

4 minutes ago, spudit said:

Hi guys, I have been lurking here for an eternity! Finally decided to post :D

I'll cut to the chase. There's  been a few mentions of hospitality options and I've tried winding lakes( 5k package is all they've got left).

Does anyone have any other directions they could point me in? Any help would be much appreciated. 

Get in touch with cornucopia events or sincura. They have much cheaper options.

1 minute ago, spudit said:

Thanks Andy.

I know the second I fork out a fortune for a ticket the resale will happen!! 

Well in that case can you message me 2 minutes before you book it!!? :D

• Upvote 2