Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

At Ke$ha for secret Thursday night slot, 2 guys keyed cocaine and after about 5 more minutes left. 

Best review of a gig I've ever witnessed. (It was dreadful to be fair)

I remember that one, it was hilarious! :D One of the first acts I've seen at the festival too :rofl:

Don't know if it's of any significance, but the ticket page now says 'event not found' rather than 'tickets not available' when you submit your registration etc. http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001/

Yes, I found that on my phone this morning. And if you type the same address into a Desktop, it says PAGE NOT FOUND. The secret resale seems to be moving more and more out of our reach

Edited by Stevie P-alike

16 minutes ago, Stevie P-alike said:

Probably not what you're looking for, but I'll never forget my terminally ill wife (she died in November) with tears running down her face when Adele's stage-eyes opened for Hello last year.

Well you've brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful memory for you to treasure.

22 minutes ago, Stevie P-alike said:

Probably not what you're looking for, but I'll never forget my terminally ill wife (she died in November) with tears running down her face when Adele's stage-eyes opened for Hello last year.

wow.  that got me.

23 minutes ago, Stevie P-alike said:

What a beautiful memory. Thank you for sharing it.

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

Whilst my hope was re-ignited tis morning... I'm now back to thinking it won't happen.  25 days after refund is just too long.

God I hope I'm wrong!!

I feel the exact same way pal. Was all perked this morning but every minute it's fading :( 

36 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Favorite glasto moment in 1 sentence pls????

Watching U2 in the pissing down rain with a random on my shoulders, mud all over my face and not giving a shit. They were incredible and I don't even really like them that much.

Edited by Mark_safc

1 minute ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Whilst my hope was re-ignited tis morning... I'm now back to thinking it won't happen.  25 days after refund is just too long.

God I hope I'm wrong!!

I'm exactly the same. Still here, but no longer expecting it, whereas at 11:45 this morning my hands were shaking!

27 minutes ago, Stevie P-alike said:

So sorry for your loss man, beautiful memory to have.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

God I hope I'm wrong!!

It's still peak time... I'll be less hopeful after 4pm...

6 minutes ago, Mark_safc said:

Watching U2 in the pissing down rain with someone on my shoulders, mud all over my face and not giving a shit. They were incredible and I don't even really like them that much.

The received wisdom that somehow U2 were rubbish during their headline set is nonsense. As someone who was there, I also thought they were superb.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, maelzoid said:

The received wisdom that somehow U2 were rubbish during their headline set is nonsense. As someone who was there, I also thought they were superb.

They were flawless if you ask me, one of the best, if not the best live performances I've ever seen. I was quite high on Class A's though which probably heavily influenced my opinion at the time!

2 hours ago, Bluebella said:

My partner is near your age. I'm trying for both of us and he'll be over the moon if I get tickets.

Woohoo ! It's  good to hear  that , hope you manage to get them.when I first went you could get them anytime up to a week before at the local record shop in the shopping centre and they were £28.50 each.

7 minutes ago, Rocketfrog1820 said:

I'm exactly the same. Still here, but no longer expecting it, whereas at 11:45 this morning my hands were shaking!

Shaking hands at 11.45am? You need more vodka on your cornflakes! :D

• Upvote 2

Hey all

We officially stepped down from the ticket search as of yesterday. We emailed to cancel our TF tent, and we're figuring out alternative plans while in the UK. This morning's flurry gave me momentary hope that sod's law was going to reward y'all for us quitting.

It honestly sucks. I've had "Get Glasto tickets" on my whiteboard since this time last year when we decided we were going. We put in every effort in every sale to get our tickets and didn't manage to do it. The bitter person within me is mad that so many people who clearly don't want it/have already been a million times got tickets, and we failed. The good person in me knows it's all a crapshoot, and there's nothing more we could have done.

So our search is over. For this year (and next) at least. I do worry life won't allow us another chance, but who knows - what will be will be. 

Thanks for all the entertainment and keeping me sane enough to keep the hope until now. You are all wonderful people, and the bitter me once again raises her ugly head to get mad that we don't all have tickets, and they do. But they don't have the knob jokes we have, and therefore we are all wealthy in our own way.

Much love and ongoing hopes for those remaining in the search. Koala out! x

• Upvote 21