Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Yeah i had more extreme concerns about festivals as a teenager. Mainly that it was a feral free for all and id either OD from having acid shoved into my gob on arrival or be forced to join the hells angels and never return home again. I was a nervous teenager.

• Upvote 2

My first Glasto was in 1994 (aged 17) and I have been lucky to get tickets to every single one since.

This year is extra special as will be my 20th Glasto, my 40th Birthday and my 1st wedding anniversary.

Have been loitering around this thread for weeks waiting for the secret sale to get 2 tickets for friends that we missed in the resales due to only being able to get 4 instead of 6 per order.

Definitely not giving up hope and I have to say I admire everyone's daily dedication to this thread waiting for the magic page.

I still believe!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, emmaroid said:

My first Glasto was in 1994 (aged 17) and I have been lucky to get tickets to every single one since.

This year is extra special as will be my 20th Glasto, my 40th Birthday and my 1st wedding anniversary.

Have been loitering around this thread for weeks waiting for the secret sale to get 2 tickets for friends that we missed in the resales due to only being able to get 4 instead of 6 per order.

Definitely not giving up hope and I have to say I admire everyone's daily dedication to this thread waiting for the magic page.

I still believe!!!!!!

Love your name on here!

What year was it when people outside the fence kicked it down in the stone circle to get in and radio 1 mentioned it on air , so after that 1000s of people turned up after hearing it on the radio and got in for free , god it ended up rammed everywhere that yeAr 

Just now, CatMitt said:

Love your name on here!

Hahaaa - thanks. Not sure where my picture has gone though? Does it show as blank to you? It's been a long time since I posted but was loving all the reminiscing of first Glastonburys so thought I'd get involved whilst browsing.

Just now, emmaroid said:

Hahaaa - thanks. Not sure where my picture has gone though? Does it show as blank to you? It's been a long time since I posted but was loving all the reminiscing of first Glastonburys so thought I'd get involved whilst browsing.

Yeh it is blank to me too. 

I love the reminiscing, I can almost see myself sitting in the fields! Fingers crossed for a miracle!

1 minute ago, PetePie said:

What year was it when people outside the fence kicked it down in the stone circle to get in and radio 1 mentioned it on air , so after that 1000s of people turned up after hearing it on the radio and got in for free , god it ended up rammed everywhere that yeAr 

2000 I think, it was mad 

3 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Now that the line-up is released I'm looking for new bands and I'm really enjoying Toots & The Maytals. See, I really need these tickets now! :P 

i went to see them on saturday night in leeds,they wer brilliant, bedouin sound clash never turned up though which was crap!

Edited by mrbuz84

1 minute ago, CobysDaddy said:

Walking through the gate for the first time, sun shining, keep walking, keep walking - how effing big is this place!?

I am with you on that.

Walking down from purple parking and the pyramid appearing in front of you. Home again!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Stevie P-alike said:

Probably not what you're looking for, but I'll never forget my terminally ill wife (she died in November) with tears running down her face when Adele's stage-eyes opened for Hello last year.

Nice one, Glastonbury brings you the most magical memories  :wub: