Secret resales 2015

Terence99

38 minutes ago, col_28 said:

I'm only trying for the one ticket send me your details and I'll get the other if you want?

That is very kind of you, but then there is the worry that one of us gets through and the other does not.I need to have a think and will get back to you :) 

1 minute ago, LOZF20 said:

That is very kind of you, but then there is the worry that one of us gets through and the other does not.I need to have a think and will get back to you :) 

good point!

let me know your thoughts then, if you want my number DM and I'll send it to you :) 

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

This is torture, I'm "working", well I turned up, and then proceeded with being glued to my phone while my boss does everything, ah well 

So lucky im freelance. No boss checking but lots of confused clients wondering why my work shift has switched to evenings the past month

Ps, hello to all , I've hijacked the Mrs user name , she has been the main trooper trying for us , but I've noticed she is a bit quiet on here , so thought I'd jump in while I've got a chance , been sent out the Workshop for the day so can't be phone policed, got to say as well,, from what I've been reading ,, everybody on here really deserves a ticket , real comitment