Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Morning all, 

let's do this thang

gotta be today hasn't it?

please be today 

good luck eveyonw

kerp the faith

internet is bearable and mobile reception seems to be ok up in the lakes.

enjoy the sunshine y'all

Edited by moheetoes

1 minute ago, Glasto Mart said:

Morning Secreteers.

I had a very detailed dream last night that all the pings & klaxons went off, the booking page appeared and you could only enter up to 2 names. Then my hands went to jelly and I couldn't type properly. Then an advert that I had hovered on for too long on efestivals came up full screen and I frantically tried to close it but ended up closing the booking page as well. All in all a bit of a disaster.

This dastardly resale is affecting me 24 hours a day!

Ive had an almost identical dream a couple of times this year. Horrible. Dont worry though, we'll get those tickets.

Morning everyone!

here comes another productive day at work!

good luck everyone. I'm still committed to another week of this... but hopefully today will be the day and we can all get on with our lives and have a weekend of drinking to celebrate/forget...

Edited by actionstations

2 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

Can't all of us Nottingham lot storm the offices and hit the big red Glastonbury resale button...? 

I've been wondering why we haven't organised this earlier. I'm in London, happy to get a train up and help :lol:

Just now, Shiftyp9 said:

Morning all.  Last day for me I think. 

If it doesn't happen today then I can't think that it ever will.  It finally hit home with me last night that I probably won't be going... worst feeling ever.

Us too :-(    so so gutted. Have been camped put on here for  3 weeks in-between 1 week of night shifts, and then one day Operation, with the first thing asking have we got tickets ??!!  have been resting on here since !

Today we off to Into the Wyldes festival so if today will miss out. 

If its not today  - see you Monday  x x 

3 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

Can't all of us Nottingham lot storm the offices and hit the big red Glastonbury resale button...? 

I've seriously considered taking some beer and cocktails down on a Friday and trying my luck!

• Upvote 1

My latest clutched straw idea: after the speed of last year, maybe they are leaving it as late as possible this year on purpose so that numbers dwindle and its not such a bun fight?

No likely, just disorganised, may genuinely not happen blah blah blah. A boy can reason irrationally can't he? :P 

8 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

My latest clutched straw idea: after the speed of last year, maybe they are leaving it as late as possible this year on purpose so that numbers dwindle and its not such a bun fight?

No likely, just disorganised, may genuinely not happen blah blah blah. A boy can reason irrationally can't he? :P 

The secret behind #thereisnopattern.
They're just all very disorganised.

Just now, lobo said:

They should hire us lot to handle the resale tickets next year. Weve been extremely organised.

One for you, one for me, one for koala, one for beaver, one for hugs...............................................

Repeat as required.

Then imbibe.

• Upvote 3