Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Today has been quieter and calmer around here which is totally understandable given the horrific news from Manchester. I think it's ok for us to continue on with our ticket hunt tomorrow morning with the support, smiles and enthusiasm that's made this thread a great place to be. Our thoughts needed to be elsewhere today though. Good luck to the efesters searching for there friend. I hope they are found safe and well x

• Upvote 26

4 minutes ago, lobo said:

Today has been quieter and calmer around here which is totally understandable given the horrific news from Manchester. I think it's ok for us to continue on with our ticket hunt tomorrow morning with the support, smiles and enthusiasm that's made this thread a great place to be. Our thoughts needed to be elsewhere today though. Good luck to the efesters searching for there friend. I hope they are found safe and well x

Hear hear @lobo. As much as a resale today would have been great, to relay such emotion today whether of celebration or despair towards anything other than those caught up in this horrific incident would have been uncomfortable to say the least. I sincerely hope that anyone I've come across here is not so terribly affected by last night, and if so then I think I speak for everyone when I say our thoughts are wholeheartedly with you right now. I think it's fair to say that the community spirit that we so praise within the virtual walls of this forum were recreated to incredible levels last night in Manchester. Regardless of the intentions of a minority group of despicable human beings, love and good intentions always win out in the end. Love and safety to all, and hopefully the tickets come along sooner or later x

• Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, lobo said:

Well said.

18 minutes ago, lobo said:

Seconded

17 minutes ago, lobo said:

Well said Lobo x

It's been extremely sombre here in Manchester today, everywhere seems to be that much quieter with everything going on. I've just heard from my housemates that a house/apartment block on the road behind us has been raided with regards to the suspect from the Arena - so not looking forward to the journey home tonight. - Testing times indeed. I know the thoughts from everyone means a lot and when events like this happen it shows the strength and humanity that communities have no matter creed/colour/language/religion/music taste.

Here is to another day.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, lobo said:

47 minutes ago, Brownie30 said:

Hear hear @lobo. As much as a resale today would have been great, to relay such emotion today whether of celebration or despair towards anything other than those caught up in this horrific incident would have been uncomfortable to say the least. I sincerely hope that anyone I've come across here is not so terribly affected by last night, and if so then I think I speak for everyone when I say our thoughts are wholeheartedly with you right now. I think it's fair to say that the community spirit that we so praise within the virtual walls of this forum were recreated to incredible levels last night in Manchester. Regardless of the intentions of a minority group of despicable human beings, love and good intentions always win out in the end. Love and safety to all, and hopefully the tickets come along sooner or later x

These two posts brought a little tear to my eye. Couldn't have said it better even if I'd tried x

• Upvote 3

Just now, Redwinevino said:

Just some Chrome plug in it makes a noise if anything happens

They made a lot of changes to the page code over the last few weeks, so lots of the pingers will go off loads and yet there will be no useful changes. I think it was the language stuff they kept changing. I stopped using the whole page monitor because of it, couldn't deal with the constant heartbreak!

5 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

They made a lot of changes to the page code over the last few weeks, so lots of the pingers will go off loads and yet there will be no useful changes. I think it was the language stuff they kept changing. I stopped using the whole page monitor because of it, couldn't deal with the constant heartbreak!

That makes sense cheers!

4 minutes ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

Haven't felt like posting today with what happened in Manchester, but I'm off to see the Districts tonight, what better way to show child killers they'll never stop us loving music and sharing it together.

100% the right attitude to have and very well put!

Enjoy the gig!