Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Not the most optimistic first post I've ever seen!

Welcome! And I won't give up anytime soon, no. I'm almost out of days I can sit behind the computer all afternoon though.

Robinn not my first post , been logging in as a guest for a while , been sitting on things since last Tuesday , which I know is nothing compared to the die hards on here!! Just really want it but losing the faith I supppose, Didnt get any tickets October / April and only seem to once every 3 years. Its hubbies 50th this year and wanted to go for that , and of course the line is pretty special on top of the whole experience. ... crossing it all 

They know precisely how many tickets they've got left. They read this forum avidly, they read this thread even more avidly. That number st the bottom, the number of people browsing this thread, as soon as it exactly matches the number of tickets left, then boom, off they go, flick the switch.

You've got to admire those evil genius bastards. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

They know precisely how many tickets they've got left. They read this forum avidly, they read this thread even more avidly. That number st the bottom, the number of people browsing this thread, as soon as it exactly matches the number of tickets left, then boom, off they go, flick the switch.

if only :) 

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

Is this inside information or complete speculation?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mardy said:

I really don't think they care very much about whats going on here. Whatever happens its going to be really easy for them to sell their tickets, demand will always outstrip supply, even if they put 10,000 on sale the week before they would be sold out in minutes. They just don't have their shit together at the moment.

4 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Seems some people thought you were being serious :D

• Upvote 1

http://www.landnsky.co.uk/yurts

Hi other than the above and winding lake does anyone know who else you can still get hospitality tickets with? winding lake can only offer 2 places and i need ideally 4. running out of options and my summer holiday will have to be out of the window....

thanks

2 minutes ago, zozziebywater said:

Robinn not my first post , been logging in as a guest for a while , been sitting on things since last Tuesday , which I know is nothing compared to the die hards on here!! Just really want it but losing the faith I supppose, Didnt get any tickets October / April and only seem to once every 3 years. Its hubbies 50th this year and wanted to go for that , and of course the line is pretty special on top of the whole experience. ... crossing it all 

Yeah, it's getting harder and harder to stay optimistic, especially 2,5 weeks after the refund deadline! But there's little more we can do besides monitoring.

Can't imagine a better gift though, so I'd just hang on for as long as you can! :)

1 minute ago, ManchesterGlasto said:

I'm still here. Not page stalking today and events here are much more important but I'd still like to grab tickets for my 2 mates if I can.

Ditto. I'm at work and can't really page stalk today, plus a bit preoccupied with the events of last night/today. But still keeping the faith and hoping for that elusive resale

2 minutes ago, sarahleighcoops said:

also does anyone know how you contact GF or who you contact to see if they will provide a list of reputable sellers of hospitality packages? 

Contact page on the GF site has a hospitality dropdown option last time i checked.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact-us/

Edited by lobo

14 minutes ago, Mardy said:

You wait...one of those 'journalists' will get hold of this....

also does anyone know how you contact GF or who you contact to see if they will provide a list of reputable sellers of hospitality packages? 

I might be completely wrong but I thought SEE was the only authorised seller?

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, sarahleighcoops said:

Hi other than the above and winding lake does anyone know who else you can still get hospitality tickets with? winding lake can only offer 2 places and i need ideally 4. running out of options and my summer holiday will have to be out of the window....

thanks

£6k and you can't get there til Thursday!!!! Taking the piss.

You could have looked at the GF web site quicker than you posted that!!

Oh well, here you go
http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact/

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

£6k and you can't get there til Thursday!!!! Taking the piss.

You could have looked at the GF web site quicker than you posted that!!

Oh well, here you go
http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/contact/

Even if i had the money i wouldnt want to be in that. Seems like the opposite of the fun you get at the festival!

5 minutes ago, sarahleighcoops said:

Someone posted the reply from GF recently they don't have a list. Use the search function top right to find it. It was on this thread. 

7 minutes ago, sarahleighcoops said:

BEWARE “CONCIERGE SERVICES” OFFERING FAKE HOSPITALITY PACKAGES

Whilst a handful of the Festival’s neighbours do offer tickets strictly as part of the accommodation available on their property, these tickets are not permitted to be booked through third parties or agencies, or on a ticket only basis. Over the years there have been problems with off-site providers not supplying the services advertised, therefore packages offered by off-site providers are bought at the purchasers’ risk, and against the advice of Glastonbury Festival, which accepts no responsibility for the services these external suppliers offer. For the avoidance of doubt Glastonbury Festival does not supply tickets to any “concierge services” and accepts no responsibility for losses incurred by those who risk booking with unauthorised sellers.

If you have any concerns about an individual or company claiming to have Glastonbury tickets for sale, please contact us or make a report to Action Fraud: Website / Tel: 0300 123 2040

PLEASE DO NOT RISK FALLING VICTIM TO UNAUTHORISED TOUTS

14 minutes ago, sarahleighcoops said:

That question was asked over the weekend on here, so look back to page 770 -780ish. 

Edited by JatTay

11 minutes ago, ihopenot said:

Here's a post from GlastoChat from about 4hrs ago which suggests See are still issuing refunds

ts.JPG

If true then they really don't have their shit together this year do they?

Good luck to all still trying, got everything crossed for you. Keep the faith!

Edited by DareToDibble