Secret resales 2015

Terence99

being glued to my pc has actually made me accomplish loads this last week, ive caught up on all the shitty jobs i needed to do on my website that i usually avoid doing a with any excuse, + a full stock audit, a slight rebuild of some pages and general tidy up, all whilst waiting for the pings and wading through knob jokes, people posting how see said there arent any more left, & a troll trying his hardest to get some reactions, did someone say Neil banned him?

so all in this last week feels quite the opposite of a waste of time for me, but a ticket would still be nice now

Evening folks, you still here?! I've just caught up on the last 10 pages that I miss when I sleep off my nightshift. A couple of pings today to give fresh hope to the masses and to be honest I haven't seen anything that will put me off trying for at least the rest of this week.

Tomorrow then...

1 hour ago, andyb66 said:

No idea if Seetickets do this every year to put people off the scent but my daughter was doing some work last week for Photo London and she got to know a young lady in the box office at Somerset House who works for SEE.

i naturally asked my daughter  to 'have a quiet word' and get me a pair of tickets from the lady in question.

The lady from SEE categorically stated all tickets for Glastonbury 17 have been sold. My daughter then asked about the secret sales and the lady knew exactly what she meant but also stated there is to be no secret sale this year.

I really do hope this lady is under orders from SEE to tell everyone the same story and a secret sale is just days away. When my daughter showed me the email I felt a tiny bit dejected.

She's a lying cow 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ihopenot said:

So, this isn't the usual "no tickets left" reply from See.  

111.JPG

Assuming this is genuine, (has been confirm?) it's the first time this year that they have advised 'keep an eye on the website' as they have in previous years.