Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Ive been in my old house all day, keeping an eye on the glasto page, while waiting for someone to collect the last of my furniture. Finished up there and got a taxi back down to my new place. Of course while I was in the taxi the ping went off and I didnt notice. Was almost heartbroken when I saw it. Thank goodness it wasn't the sale.

It's 7am here and I've just nearly had a stroke when the alert came through and the 3G signal started playing up on both phones; so I've ran to the balcony while half asleep and glasses-less, tripped over my flip flop and nearly ended up crashing through the glass doors. Not sure I can take more of this torture!

This is like fishing. You sit watching and waiting all day and are just about as low as you can get and sure a catch is not going to happen and all of a sudden a slight bite gets you ready for another mammoth session of watching nothing happen.

I just hope today we get a bite and reel it in!

• Upvote 2

Is anything that says on sale, actually on sale? Is it possible that they all use the same platform and in order to have a ticket sale the other channels need to be active, despite being dead? I know the Sunday tickets are off, but they require localised access so could be treated differently.