Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Lucy92 said:

I hope no one did! If it looks too good to be true, it probably is! 

I think several people did but he ended up giving the money back... Dont think he was the sharpest tool in the shed as he gave out his bank details and even left his mugshot on his wassap profile!!

Ahh lovely chilled morning reading your posts to my boyfriend while he makes us a fry up. He's clearly not put off that i haven't washed my hair for days nor that our daughter is now crayoning the sofa. Glued to this thread..makes me smile so much. Wish i would have won the £92 mil lottery last nite then we could have all tried for hospitality tickets! All except cock womble of course..he has a press pass!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Seriously! I am down 223 now and all I have said is sorry. Joke.  I am seriously considering not wearing my Scott44 sticker badge at our Efests meet on the Thursday, 

Are you not coming to the Wednesday meet? @pie_and_a_pint might be there, she works on the litter picking team! 

6 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Apologises I meant Wednesday in the Ridge and Furrow Bar. Yes I will be there for sure. Hopefully any litter pickers will be on their shift otherwise I am risking a punch in the face. 

If you'd read my previous posts, Scott, you'd know that my litterpicking shifts are 6am to 12noon. And I'll definitely be at the eFestivals meet. I'm SO looking forward to meeting you, as I'm sure you can imagine........

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Apologises I meant Wednesday in the Ridge and Furrow Bar. Yes I will be there for sure. Hopefully any litter pickers will be on their shift otherwise I am risking a punch in the face. 

Excellent, we look forward to meeting you! Make sure you bring your press pass to show us. ;)

6 minutes ago, scott44 said:

They don't actually issue press passes anymore. They moved to a finger print recognition system about 3 years ago to cut down on paper waste. 

Keep on being as hilarious as this and there is every chance someone will give you an up vote!!! :D

29 minutes ago, scott44 said:

what is actually wrong with litter pickers ? someone has to do it

7 hours ago, sarahleighcoops said:

Hi ive been following and also an F addict along with you all the past 2 weeks. have to say im exhausted!!! im gutted at thr thought of missing my tenth year along with my family its something weve always done together. just wondered if anyone has any info/reccomendations for hospitality tickets or where to start contacting the people who may be selling tickets off. not really something we want to do if we can help it but starting to slightly panic now! plus i probably need to get back to my job sometime soon....<_<

I'd be interested in any info people have on this too, anyone in the know here? 

In other news, Scott44 has had my share of down votes for today. Upvotes still to play for!

8 minutes ago, zozzieb said:

Just wondering guys how long before all hope is.lost

Carrying my registration numbersand debit card round like a comfort blanket 

The consensus seems to be if it hasn't happened by mid next week it's not likely to.

That being said, there is no pattern, so you never know.