Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

so they've never had a secret sale on a weekend?  i dont have to keep my phone on me at all times over the next 48 hrs?

#thereisnopattern 

wouldnt rule anything out personally, it'll be very unlikely but not impossible 

Morning all

A couple of days ago i asked what the green and red arrows were for. Green easy for anything you like but was unsure where you'd use a red. That question was cleared up last night. What a prick. The effort put in to try and secure tickets by the lovely people using this site is second to none. Big love to all of you and keep the faith

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Yep, I've on night shift for the last 4 weeks. Those two Siblin pings come in every morning around 3:15am. Must be some automated back up going on or something.

While it's extremely unlikely anything will happen over the weekend, I'd still keep your phone / laptop by your bed if you're sleeping. This resale is obviously not playing by the rules...

I was expecting the 3am ones, but the one about 6am made my heart race!

Phone glued to my side, however poor reception over the weekend means I'm hoping it doesn't happen until Monday at least!

12 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Please don't let me get to 200 down votes as that will make it almost an impossible mission to get back to zero by time we all meet up at the Thursday Efests meet.

aren't you giving me the email address that was used to sort your press tix?

Is there a reason why? :lol:

1 minute ago, scott44 said:

Slightly. However if you are a litter picker please avoid reading my posts as I could do without another down vote. 

well this is your lucky day..I'm not a litter picker so no down vote from me .. Isn't life wonderful!

1 minute ago, scott44 said:

Now I assure everyone before you jump to conclusions that was not me. 

cant be sure it wasn't you but i'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

26 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Did anyone get caught up in the VIP ticket scam by some Liverpudlian chap claiming to have a pair of full backstage pass tickets?

I hope no one did! If it looks too good to be true, it probably is! 

Edited by Lucy92