Secret resales 2015

Terence99

40 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Only saying what many others are thinking. I bet if tickets went on sale suddenly now the majority of people would log onto this thread to post a comment first and then try to get a ticket 2nd!

I do feel for people on here without a ticket however you have to question how much effort some put into trying to get a ticket in the first place!

What's the point in someone like you being at the festival? Probably the sort of crumb who moans when they don't like the headliners as if there is nothing else to see. Be gone vile man!

Edited by Jenniferaliceee
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jenniferaliceee said:

What's the point in someone like you being. At the festival? Probably the sort of crumb who moans when they don't like the headliners as if there is nothing else to see. Be gone vile man!

Don't humour him. He wants to get a rise out of people. You're wasting your breath telling him how stupid he sounds. Either he is trolling or he genuinely leads a life of disillusion. If its the latter, he feels above our responses so leave him off. Focus on Monday :D:D ha

Edited by Slix_Trix

18 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Only saying what many others are thinking. I bet if tickets went on sale suddenly now the majority of people would log onto this thread to post a comment first and then try to get a ticket 2nd!

I do feel for people on here without a ticket however you have to question how much effort some put into trying to get a ticket in the first place!

Troll in the dungeon! There's a troll in the dungeon!

19 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Really lame; tit

29 minutes ago, scott44 said:

You're a tit

22 minutes ago, Slix_Trix said:

Don't humour him. He wants to get a rise out of people. You're wasting your breath telling him how stupid he sounds. Either he is trolling or he genuinely leads a life of disillusion. If its the latter, he feels above our responses so leave him off. Focus on Monday :D:D ha

I'm chill, just can't understand why someone so joyless would be interested in the happiest place on earth! :D

38 minutes ago, scott44 said:

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, scott44 said:

To be fair, during the resale I had somebody private message me to see if I could help them get tickets, because I'd posted on here at about 9:05 to say I'd managed to get through and get tickets. To me that's retarded, because they were obviously reading efestivals avidly and then taking the time to message people privately rather than actually just concentrating on the f5ing like mad.

The people on this thread however, have commited pretty much 2 weeks of their life to trying to get tickets and if anything deserve tickets far more than anybody who succeeded in the main sale or resale, so basically you're a dick mate.

Well I got my coach ticket details today and will be back on here Monday to try and sort another 4 tickets out. The 11th active day trying since the refunds. 11 is not my lucky number but it might become it. 

Enjoy the weekend folks and se you all ready for inspection on Monday morning 9am.

Just a text message to raise spirits and send me into a panic will do for starters. 

50 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Are you coming to the efest meet ? .. I'm sure lots of the people on here that aren't trying very hard to get tickets would love to meet you 

• Upvote 1

YES - just to cheer everyone up I just received my e-ticket for the see coach from Leicester. I got it in the resale So presumably it would have been processed after people who got them in the main sale.

2 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Regards your first paragraph that is EXACTLY what I mean. I have not failed to get tickets since my first Glastonbury in 1989. I do that by ensuing on ticket sale day I shut down all windows apart from the See Tickets page. End result - tickets secured! 

I am certainly not a troll, I am just saying the truth. I do admire people's dedication having been on here for 2 weeks. My point is less silly posting of comments and more F5'ing may mean you get to go this year. To put it bluntly - that's why currently I am going to Glastonbury this year and most of you aren't. Think about it before you start calling me names!

I see what you're saying about being distracted whilst the tickets come on sale, but it's impossible to stay focused for that amount of time. Also, the reason that your going and many of us won't be is because there are way more people than tickets - it's simply supply and demand, there will always be disappointed people as long as demand outstrips supply. 

Enjoy your festival and try not to annoy people pointlessly.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Not sure why you are insulted by me saying more effort is probably required by some (not all).

There is a saying which goes 'if something isn't working you probably aren't working hard enough at it'.

as it goes I have a ticket (sorry guys) but have been trying very hard to get one for someone that means a great deal to me!! For you to presume because people use a forum a this point they haven't tried hard is insulting!! thousands of people try hard and don't get tickets. The people on here much like myself have driven themselves doolally refreshing pages paying for page monitors and checking forums for extra info, how on earth that's not trying hard I don't know. You are a spirit sucking soul who clearly doesn't have the glasto spirit and you have made me naggy! 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, scott44 said:

Regards your first paragraph that is EXACTLY what I mean. I have not failed to get tickets since my first Glastonbury in 1989. I do that by ensuing on ticket sale day I shut down all windows apart from the See Tickets page. End result - tickets secured! 

I am certainly not a troll, I am just saying the truth. I do admire people's dedication having been on here for 2 weeks. My point is less silly posting of comments and more F5'ing may mean you get to go this year. To put it bluntly - that's why currently I am going to Glastonbury this year and most of you aren't. Think about it before you start calling me names!

Oh dear you've upset a fair few today haven't you! Firstly i think its fabulous that you managed to get tickets online in 1989 before the website. Secondly how awesome it is that you're gloating about going so many times to those who truly deserve to be there. And thirdly its brilliant how kind you are toward litter pickers...utter drivel. I think i'll pass on the cider bus this year if you will be there! I'd rather sort the recycling! 

• Upvote 1