Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Ok guys, sorry to be a Debbie Does Dallas Downer. Time to stop being a twat and bring back the denial hope!

I've started reading everything as a joke now, was trying to find the punchline here!

Ps, why the pie cross the road?

'cos he was meat'n' potato

5 minutes ago, Robinn said:

I think in other years I would have given up by now, but due to the line-up and the fact that this is the last time I can go without having to worry about a kid (becoming a father this summer), I really wanna try my best to get tickets for this one.

Don't worry about the father thing. My son was born in December 2012 and has been to every Glastonbury since, this should have been his fifth in a row. We experience it together as a family unit. At times we might separate, my partner and son watched Adele on the Pyramid stage last year whilst I was over at The Other stage being blown away by New Order. My boy loves it, his face when we didn't get tickets this year broke my heart. It is very precious family time for us, we take stock and remember how lucky we all are. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I had a weekly review of my work yesterday afternoon. Apparently I'm doing a sterling job, which is hilarious. I think I maybe did an hour's work in three days. 

What do they say most other weeks?!  

2 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

Don't worry about the father thing. My son was born in December 2012 and has been to every Glastonbury since, this should have been his fifth in a row. We experience it together as a family unit. At times we might separate, my partner and son watched Adele on the Pyramid stage last year whilst I was over at The Other stage being blown away by New Order. My boy loves it, his face when we didn't get tickets this year broke my heart. It is very precious family time for us, we take stock and remember how lucky we all are. 

Thanks mate, really appreciate the message! :) I hope my kid will become a Glasto-addict as well!

So, to summarise today's thread output - a lego koala, a cute kitten picture (what forum would not have one), loads more jokes, a comparison of V festival lineups from the 90s to current day (concluding that 20 years ago it was good), our fantasy festival lineup, breakfast and weather reports and the suggestion to phone See. 

Have a good weekend.

Just now, Glasto Mart said:

Realistically, could the flash sale be sold over the weekend?

Yes.... perhaps. It depends if they need developers present to adjust all the pages, and if those developers are willing/forced to work weekends.

13 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

In fairness, he's still eligible for a ticket - and a free one at that.

Just now, Homer said:

In fairness, he's still eligible for a ticket - and a free one at that.

Too true but giving him to a stranger to take in isn't in the parenting manual at all. I've looked! 

44 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Fer real though, those who still 'have hope', do you genuinely feel that way or are you just too afraid to think about the possibility of no more tickets?

Im scaling back operations from today, to just waiting for a ping.  At one point this week I was just staring at the screen between 2-4.