Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

Fer real though, those who still 'have hope', do you genuinely feel that way or are you just too afraid to think about the possibility of no more tickets?

If it was not for what Efestivals has been saying about there maybe a sale I think I would have already given up - easy to do as I do have tickets..

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

Fer real though, those who still 'have hope', do you genuinely feel that way or are you just too afraid to think about the possibility of no more tickets?

Not sure... I think Neil said beyond Tuesday would be bad - I'm hanging on...

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

A little bit of hope surrounded by a whole ton of fear.

4 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Don't forget there's competitions too :) it's not over until the gates open 

3 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I think in other years I would have given up by now, but due to the line-up and the fact that this is the last time I can go without having to worry about a kid (becoming a father this summer), I really wanna try my best to get tickets for this one.

I think there will be 1 there just busy allocating tickets elsewhere still. I said the other day my mate only got his coach confirmation Wednesday and someone only got theres today so shows how long it takes to get through the whole ticket process. I'm going Tuesday as I'm giving up after Monday or at least not sitting by the computer

Just now, Lucy92 said:

Don't forget there's competitions too :) it's not over until the gates open 

Our issue is we have a large group and a sort of "All or none" mentality. The most important thing is hanging out with my family. Most competitions are two tickets. :(

I have hope there will be a small amount sold but whether feasibly I can put my life on hold until that time who knows.  I have a training day monday and think I will have to jack it in after then.  I am seeing my 2 mates who want to get glasto tickets tonight, I'm worried they may take away all the hope! We scheduled in meeting tonight to either discuss glasto or other plans thinking the resale would of happened by now.

Also at this point is it hope or I feel I deserve some tickets after all this?  Who knows. 

Just now, beefykoala said:

Our issue is we have a large group and a sort of "All or none" mentality. The most important thing is hanging out with my family. Most competitions are two tickets. :(

What happens if you manage to secure, say, the first 4 and then it sells out before the other 3?