Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

So, are we thinking that the sending of the coach email is a sign of a resale today? 

I hope so. Could be that are finally sorting things out. May not bode well for today, but possibly next week....sigh

I'm still hoping for the 3-4 rush!

3 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

So, are we thinking that the sending of the coach email is a sign of a resale today? 

I haven't had mine yet so they haven't processed the resale coaches. Will let you all know when it comes through. If in doubt, it's a sign ha! 

17 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I couldn't disagree.

It's nearly 20 years since David Byrne last played which is far too long, tho it wasn't a happy show for him so that perhaps has a bearing on why.

Ive seen him twice live since in the past 10 years!  Not as Talking Heads though.  Once doing a gig/theatre production/art installation of his own music, and the other was a Meltdown at Southbank - one of the best gigs Ive ever been to.

Just now, Hugs said:

Ive seen him twice live since in the past 10 years!  Not as Talking Heads though.  Once doing a gig/theatre production/art installation of his own music, and the other was a Meltdown at Southbank - one of the best gigs Ive ever been to.

I was at that meltdown show, too. I enjoyed it, tho my missus spent the show throwing up, after being served dodgy tuna beforehand. 

I saw three shows on that tour, Bristol (before that Meltdown show), and including the last one which was at the Big Chill - which was the last solo show he's done in the UK, I think. 

4 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Oooh, what did you inhale?

Grapefruit, carrot cake, some cheese, a glass of juice, a coffee and pancakes, bacon and maple syrup. 10 minutes flat from leaving my room to getting back here. PROUD FACE

Edited by helsbellski

Just now, helsbellski said:

Grapefruit, carrot cake, some cheese, a glass of juice, a coffe and pancakes, bacon and maple syrup. 10 minutes flat from leaving my room to getting back here. PROUD FACE

That's how to do breakfast properly!

Grapefruit, carrot cake, some cheese, a glass of juice, a coffe and pancakes, bacon and maple syrup. 10 minutes flat from leaving my room to getting back here. PROUD FACE

Dayumn girl, that's some breakfast order! Makes my 1 Clif bar and a cup of lukewarm tea seem a bit... measly.

1 minute ago, SOAD said:

That's how to do breakfast properly!

Dayumn girl, that's some breakfast order! Makes my 1 Clif bar and a cup of lukewarm tea seem a bit... measly.

I've been living in a hotel for 28 days. I figured one last buffet breakfast was in order as god knows when I'll get to eat again. 24 hour journey home commences in 2 hours. Weep.

I've been living in a hotel for 28 days. I figured one last buffet breakfast was in order as god knows when I'll get to eat again. 24 hour journey home commences in 2 hours. Weep.

Yeah but airport booze... there's always an upside.

Just now, Mark_safc said:

Can someone link me to the page where you pre-add registrations again please? It seems to have gone from my favourites.

Do we know if this link will work or are we better off going through the usual way at glastonbury.seetickets.com ?

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001/

I would at least monitor the main page though.

1 minute ago, Mark_safc said:

Can someone link me to the page where you pre-add registrations again please? It seems to have gone from my favourites.

Do we know if this link will work or are we better off going through the usual way at glastonbury.seetickets.com ?

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001

1 minute ago, Mark_safc said:

here you go:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001

Yeah but airport booze... there's always an upside.

Oh absolutely. I've got an 8 hour layover in a tiny airport where there's basically just a bar so I'll be having a few farewell rums. Then I've got an overnight to Heathrow with BA so will be partaking in a few beverages then too. If I make it home in one piece it will be a miracle tbh