Secret resales 2015

Terence99

13 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

I went to the very first V, in Warrington in 1996. Pulp headlined. It was bloody amazing

No bloody way. I did not know this. I'm from Warrington and nothing exciting ever happens here. Love me some  Pulp

Just now, svphie said:

No bloody way. I did not know this. I'm from Warrington and nothing exciting ever happens here. Love me some  Pulp

Do you not remember Radiohead rocking up with their Circus Tents on the Kid A tour in 2000? That was VERY exciting!!!

3 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

I'm heading into town now, do you think you could help me please if you've a space spare?

I've already got someone's details loaded in unfortunately (they know who they are so if they no longer need help let me know and I'll swap details) 

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

And perhaps we could resurrect Jeff Buckley for fantasy festival. That would be nice. :) 

Again, YES! It is the 90's after all.

I'd like to add 3 Colours Red and Gay Dad to the bill please.

Just now, beefykoala said:

And perhaps we could resurrect Jeff Buckley for fantasy festival. That would be nice. :) 

I saw him play at Glasto in 1995. We were right near the front and I can see the top of my head on the YouTube video of him playing. Watch it if you have't seen it. 

4 minutes ago, naivetyplay said:

Do you not remember Radiohead rocking up with their Circus Tents on the Kid A tour in 2000? That was VERY exciting!!!

I was 6 years old in 2000 so unfortunately not... ;) but sounds pretty exciting. I have been proven wrong!