Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

Lol, is the pagechecker gonna give an alert every hour now?

1 minute ago, p.pete said:

I hit the proceed page and got 'currently processing...' and getting siblin pings - on edge!

Just as I thought it would be safe to eat, shave, clean and poo!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Plumb111 said:

Are the siblin pings on the hour simply a case of people refreshing too fast and causing the page to change? Or actual changes?

If it is, then there's a LOT of people trying to hit the site on the hour - seems unnecessary as tickets are usually a more random time

1 minute ago, p.pete said:

I've had a few spread out over 5 mins though - as suggested, could that be our own traffic, or something else?  

Yeah, I've been getting alerts since 10am. Not sure what's going on, the alert isn't giving a lot of info (which is probably a good thing, as it would make it all just more confusing). @siblin, do you know more?

Im on the registration page and pressed proceed and it came up with the 'we are currently processing the maximum amount of......' message and took me to a holding page. Pressed back and tried again and now it stays on the registration page with no tickets available. WTAF is going on.

For absolutely no rhyme or reason I think today will be the day and I hope we are all successful.

2 minutes ago, rumpola said:

Im on the registration page and pressed proceed and it came up with the 'we are currently processing the maximum amount of......' message and took me to a holding page. Pressed back and tried again and now it stays on the registration page with no tickets available. WTAF is going on.

For absolutely no rhyme or reason I think today will be the day and I hope we are all successful.

me too !