Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I've managed to bin off all of my meetings this week.

There was a last minute meeting booked this morning for 10am, but saw it was about to be suggested, so I conveniently picked up the phone and pretended to be on a call at just the right moment, so someone else volunteered for the meeting instead.

#GlastoMoreImportantThanMyJob

Good morning folks, and welcome to day 15 of the secret resale extravaganza! Worried that you're going to miss some of the content? Today's subjects will be as follows:

1.       Unlimited optimism
2.       Knob jokes
3.       Up- and/or downvotes
4.       Poo jokes
5.       Koala jokes
6.       Unfounded reasons why the resale will be at a certain point in time
7.       “Which page should I follow?”
8.       “Which page monitor should I use?”
King Of Limbs

Content might be subject to change, albeit very unlikely.

5 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:
6 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

It could well happen today! I stepped in rocking horse shit this morning on the way to work, so anything is possible! 

Rocking horse shit!?

Never seen one do that before.

Exactly! As rare as Glastonbury tickets in mid May! 

Hi Guys, longtime lurker on here. Got to commend the efforts of everyone in here.

I follow both http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras and http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001 with page monitor on chrome. About 9 this morning, there was some serious changes on one of them pages. In my panic I didn't quite see which one it was on but one of them changed considerably and then changed back again. the most action I've seen on there for the past week. 

3 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Good morning folks, and welcome to day 15 of the secret resale extravaganza! Worried that you're going to miss some of the content? Today's subjects will be as follows:

2.       Knob jokes
4.       Poo jokes
5.       Koala jokes
King Of Limbs

Day 15? - Hopefully we can all soon successfully decamp this show to the 2017 weather thread

Edited by p.pete

2 minutes ago, SlipperyKipper said:

Hi Guys, longtime lurker on here. Got to commend the efforts of everyone in here.

I follow both http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras and http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001 with page monitor on chrome. About 9 this morning, there was some serious changes on one of them pages. In my panic I didn't quite see which one it was on but one of them changed considerably and then changed back again. the most action I've seen on there for the past week. 

The same changes occur every day at 3am on my monitor. Not sure why they went off at 9am too.

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

Were they the same kind of changes?

Yeah they looked like. Don't really understand what's happening as I'm not that tech savvy. They went off around 10am yesterday if I remember correctly although all these days seem to be blending into 1 now!:wacko:

31 minutes ago, Robinn said:

2.       Knob jokes
4.       Poo jokes
5.       Koala jokes
King Of Limbs

You missed 5000 different people contacting See asking about a resale

If I ever need a drill I'm going to need the power of corded and the freedom of cordless. Anyone got any recommendations? :P

Morning all! Today is going to be a good day full of knob jokes, drill adverts and maybe, just maybe some grinning faces with firm plans for late June.

Been a long...LONG two weeks and only natural for doubt to set in but as they say "the darkest hour is just before the dawn". I can see it being today....my hope even goes beyond the weekend to Monday if not :) Aint no winning in giving up hope too early!

2 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

If I ever need a drill I'm going to need the power of corded and the freedom of cordless. Anyone got any recommendations? :P

Morning all! Today is going to be a good day full of knob jokes, drill adverts and maybe, just maybe some grinning faces with firm plans for late June.

I dont know why but Dewalt springs to mind !