Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, General Lee said:

going to have fish and chips for tea tonight and a few beers. 

I love a chippy tea too on a Friday but lack of proper food this week means all I want is a dirty Kebab, garlic bread and some beers tonight.

not sure what lunch will consist of yet though - chocolate supplies have run out

• Upvote 1

Got a feeling about this afternoon. I shall enjoy a relaxed morning and get on with some and enjoy the chat before getting into high alert around 3.

I am confident a few hundred tickets may become available but from what Neil has said it does seem like it may take a while for GFL to sort out the allocations. Patience is once again our friend

Morning groovy gang. Here we are again. I have taken an unexpected day off work today so instead of being alert working from home I am actually gonna have to put some hard work in and be alert don't go out etc. Fingers crossed and all that again for the 10th day.

Morning lovely people.

its going to be today!! I can say that with great authority.

The reason being is the fact I will be in a public house between the hours of 11am and 2pm supping ale and my phone will light up like a xmas tree at 1.30 and I'll be screwed!! Mark my words...

Edited by andyb66