Secret resales 2015

Terence99

8 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

I know for some just being there will be enough..but where does everyone generally like to camp? we've been in Kidney Mead last 8 times. Love it there, although long trek back from Block 9 in the wee hours!

We've always been Michael's Mead. Nice gentle slope to stop the rain, and easy to walk everywhere really!

I remember once (I think it was 2010), after years of being too scared to, I finally plucked up the courage to take my special tiger hat to Glastonbury. My Great Grandmother had sewed it from scratch and it was a bit of a family heirloom (the family always joked that it looked like a fox). I was always petrified that I'd lose it if it took it. But I took a gamble that year.

However very late one night it disappeared from the chair outside my tent whilst I was inside getting another can of beer. I asked a nearby guy wearing a BBC jacket and a girl if they had seen it, but they were a little worse for wear and I didn't get much sense out of them.

I never did find out what happened to it.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Glasto Mart said:

I remember once (I think it was 2010), after years of being too scared to, I finally plucked up the courage to take my special tiger hat to Glastonbury. My Great Grandmother had sewed it from scratch and it was a bit of a family heirloom (the family always joked that it looked like a fox). I was always petrified that I'd lose it if it took it. But I took a gamble that year.

However very late one night it disappeared from the chair outside my tent whilst I was inside getting another can of beer. I asked a nearby guy wearing a BBC jacket and a girl if they had seen it, but they were a little worse for wear and I didn't get much sense out of them.

I never did find out what happened to it.

haha! are you also the person who handed in my camera?

8 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

Hello all, i'm still here lurking away every day. Been deathly ill for last two days hence lack of posts. Just checking in to say KNOB. x

Get better soon.

I put my back out hanging up my hanging baskets last night - not moved much today, again.

Edited by moheetoes