Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, stephos83 said:

The latest update on the SL page says: 

"People are saying they've got tickets

One of our reporters has just received an email from a person who claims they managed to get tickets for themselves and friends"

:rofl:

In October or April ?:banghead:

Just now, beefykoala said:

But doesn't that just drive the hysteria further?

Yeah lets whip up a fake email with congratulations you have bought tickets blah blah (copy the real wording) - send it onto them with details blanked out with todays date,

By tomorrow people will think its all over and therefore less people trying when on here we 'know the truth'

**evil laugh**

So now they've posted another article by another "journalist" Josh Fordham saying they did go on sale. I'm assuming (hoping) the people they quote saying they got tickets are from here though? So they have ignored all the tweets etc saying it's fake news and shoddy reporting but believe the wind up ones and report it again? What sort of a rag is this? http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwiDrrfEiffTAhUGIcAKHWImAaQQqUMIJDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.somersetlive.co.uk%2Fwhats-on%2Fwhats-on-news%2Fglastonbury-2017-tickets-back-sale-64262&usg=AFQjCNH5Rx7ovl3WCXNRGgmI6DkIH0bzSA

Edited by storm

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

Now the page says:

UPDATE: A source at the festival has stated that there "is no secret resale" and the link that was being shared will be investigated.

Glastonbury Hospitality emailed me a while ago trying to advertise Yurtels which cost a shit load, I emailed back being like no thanks I'd rather try my luck at secret resale and they then said "there will be no more resales", then I replied with "I don't believe you" and they never responded after that.

I'll be trying until Friday of next week.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tomknee1 said:

Glastonbury Hospitality emailed me a while ago trying to advertise Yurtels which cost a shit load, I emailed back being like no thanks I'd rather try my luck at secret resale and they then said "there will be no more resales", then I replied with "I don't believe you" and they never responded after that.

I'll be trying until Friday of next week.

How much were they charging, just out of interest?

5 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

But doesn't that just drive the hysteria further?

Yeah, the humour is lost on me. This is just going to make our waiting more wasted.

If anything they will be forced to make an official announcement to the public as to when the resale (if any) will be.  

Afternoon Everyone, 

Another Lurker coming out. I've been here for the whole 10 days, every minute of them! I wanted to post sooner but I've been trying not to jinx myself! Between 12 and 14:45 today were the only hours in the last 10 days and next 10 days that I could not possibly buy tickets and I was sure It was going to be then!!

Coming home to this was a bit of a shock! Glad to see all is ok. 

This would be my 10th glasto straight (11 years including the fallow) I have always found a way to get in. If your committed enough its always possible!! 

Seems to me people are trying to stir the pot and get people off the resale as much as possible! 

I wouldn't worry about the link being ruined, being as committed as everyone is here we will all stand a better chance if people think its done!