Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Nothing to do with the imminent resale, but I really like the new Blondie single. Album is a bit meh though.

Same as their last album, single was great but the album disappointed.

Keep it under your hat but I quite like the new Harry Styles album :ph34r:

Edited by Nobody Interesting

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Same as their last album, single was great but the album disappointed.

Keep it under your hat but I quite like the new Harry Styles album :ph34r:

When I first heard his first single I was impressed, but Dutch radio stations tend to play a new/popular song almost non-stop. You can still hear it every hour whichever station you choose, so the song really annoys me now.

How's the album compared to the single?

Just now, Robinn said:

When I first heard his first single I was impressed, but Dutch radio stations tend to play a new/popular song almost non-stop. You can still hear it every hour whichever station you choose, so the song really annoys me now.

How's the album compared to the single?

Mostly quite different - lots of guitar and vocal tracks. The sort of thing I would stumble across at a festival and hang around to listen to. The odd, more poppy track on there too which is to be expected.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Mostly quite different - lots of guitar and vocal tracks. The sort of thing I would stumble across at a festival and hang around to listen to. The odd, more poppy track on there too which is to be expected.

Might give it a spin later today/tomorrow.

I mean, hell no! :ph34r:

Hi all can anyone post the link for the add registrations page as I seem to have lost it (in more ways than one following this thread you poor tortured souls) when I click on the link I have it says page not found! trying for our very own @Milky Joe - I feel happier somehow with a page with details already filled in, thanks x

43 minutes ago, GoonerRob said:

Just came back from something similar, we got a guide from chillisauce.co.uk and she basically got us in loads of good places, free booze, queue jump etc. Would recommend. If you like a smoke, jump in an uber (not taxi, you'll get ripped off) to shotgun bar.... u can buy beer for £1 and weed for about £8/g - great place.

have fun! 

Good man! I will definitely be checking that out. Reckon they'd be OK with a group of 30 though? Not your typical, obviously on a stag-type 18 year olds. We're all 30+ and really mature. Definitely.

2 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Hi all can anyone post the link for the add registrations page as I seem to have lost it (in more ways than one following this thread you poor tortured souls) when I click on the link I have it says page not found! trying for our very own @Milky Joe - I feel happier somehow with a page with details already filled in, thanks x

I have the page bookmarked and keep it open on my phone browser filled in but occasionally it changes to page not found for me too. It's the first thing I check in the morning now!

9 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Maybe he has a wife for each day of the week?

His Wednesday wife loves Harry, whereas his Thursday wife likes tripe.

Debbie Harry????

1 hour ago, Friend Chicken said:

Even though the siblin pings are 'background', interesting that they were triggered just after 9 but not just after 10. 

Apologies, I'm not very techie when it comes to things like this. What are siblin pings?

p.s. good luck to everyone else also still trying to get tickets. Fingers crossed.