Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Bluebella said:

If anyone is interested in seeing what happened before/during/after last years sale in this thread, then head to page 321.

Ha I must admit I checked them out earlier this week. Its my night time reading for when the current pages are quiet at night.

3 minutes ago, Bluebella said:

If anyone is interested in seeing what happened before/during/after last years sale in this thread, then head to page 321.

I actually felt a bit emotional reading that. Still hoping against hope we we get that outside chance. 

If I got paid at £10 an hour for the time spent here trying for tickets for other people I could afford to buy them to backstage ones at £800.00 each.

When this is all done I will have to remember what I filled my life with!!

Goodness knows what I will do in early May next year!

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

If I got paid at £10 an hour for the time spent here trying for tickets for other people I could afford to buy them to backstage ones at £800.00 each.

When this is all done I will have to remember what I filled my life with!!

Goodness knows what I will do in early May next year!

Where do you buy the backstage tickets from?

7 minutes ago, Bluebella said:

Doesn't fill me with confidence reading those pages!

5 minutes ago, Robinn said:

Reading that e-mail I almost started to believe that I would not get a ticket for this years festival, but the optimism in this thread is contagious. Love it!

F'sake! I miss a few hours and it's gone all positive?

A pal of mine contacted See yesterday over this - stating more than just "is there a secret resale"... saying he knows they have in the past (he got tickets in one) and many people are waiting around by computers and putting their daily lives aside, could you please categorically state if there isn't going to be one so people can crack on and stop worrying nervously about it?

The response was as ambiguous as ever regardless of his detail "See tickets would never sell tickets without it being made public. See has not been made aware of a resale happening soon."

So, whilst the Glasto email is a bit of a kicker, See Tickets are still being as ambiguous as ever regardless of how much detail they're getting on our plight! I'm not free tomorrow afternoon for if we're suddenly put out of our misery, but let's hang on in there for a wee bit longer at least x

Edited by Brownie30

I said this a few days ago and nobody acknowledged, but it remains true -

Assuming that you have CheckPage, spending 8 hours a day in front of your computer offers hardly any benefit over just keeping a close eye on your phone - as long as your phone has a reasonable internet connection.

People are getting stressed and saying that they can't do this any longer. It's not worth it.

Take a step back and just make sure your phone is in earshot and isn't on silent.

6 minutes ago, General Lee said:

I actually felt a bit emotional reading that. Still hoping against hope we we get that outside chance. 

Actually got shivers down my spine reading it and nearly cried! God this is a stressful business

thing is they must know how many they have left as the refund date has gone by, how many people would give their tickets back knowing full well they can't get a refund.... for whatever reason they couldn't go ,but if they keep them their circumstances might change ...none of this long time waiting just doesn't make sense.

I can see a week or 10 days might be acceptable , surely they would rather process any remaining tickets and be done with it , they know it will be a matter of seconds and they will all be snapped up.

I'm not sure I buy into the theory they are making you wait just to see you lovely lot stress, that isn't nice.

Also if its a definite 'no' then you can make some exciting new plans instead , might not be the same but still have a great time j