Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, smudger said:

end of next week?

I'd go for by june 7th. Surely thats too late after that and we can just assume that the remaining tickets were absorbed by friends of the festivals staff and performers. That could spell the end of secret resales for good even. BUT, until then we can still assume it happening 

Edited by lobo

Surely they wouldn't let any sort of resale fly too close to the festival date incase those interested have have little to no time to organise themselves for things like travel, equipment etc. I am trying for friends but coming from Ireland means needing to sort travel plans asap.

1 minute ago, Bb-dog said:

I questioned See dishing out tickets to friends.

IMG_3960.PNG

Oh hell that doesn't sound good, mind you that's not true is it as we know from here crew were ringing mates to see if they wanted tickets and not for workers either. So hopefully the rest of it is equally lies

5 minutes ago, lobo said:

I'd go for by june 7th. Surely thats too late after that and we can just assume that the remaining tickets were absorbed by friends of the festivals staff and performers. That could spell the end of secret resales for good even. BUT, until then we can still assume it happening 

3 more weeks of knob "jokes" and Tales of BeefyKoalas bowels then

18 minutes ago, storm said:

Poundland have it covered

18515929_703526656521707_751390669_n.jpg

I hope this is real cos I'll be off to Poundland tomorrow, the amount I have been peeing recently there is no way I'm getting out of my tent all night to trek to the toilets :P

Edited by verrymerry

1 minute ago, storm said:

Oh hell that doesn't sound good, mind you that's not true is it as we know from here crew were ringing mates to see if they wanted tickets and not for workers either. So hopefully the rest of it is equally lies

Except they would not say that to someone asking - imagine the anger if they said sorry no resale cos we gave em all to our mates.

Just now, morethanaphelan said:

What if it's not? What if this is like Glastonbury's Brexit, or Trump. What if the inconceivable has happened?

Then we revolt. And we do it properly. We storm the superfence 500 strong, and we tear it down as if it were made of Andrex. We march in with our heads high, and our teapots filled, and we yell in triumph as the wristband checkers fall away to our sides. For we are NOT the unsuccessful. We are The Attending.

• Upvote 4