Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, storm said:

I've been getting that on and off for days, for me it's always whilst in a mad f5ing session so I think it's just an overload thing. Times out back to normal page as you say

my system is on a timed session and below the session, so if something happens its because something has changed.  that said it could just be see tickets busy doing something else... but it has been 2pm today and yesterday.

3 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

I know, jammy git.  I think she did workers and then punters from Weds

Thats actually what my brother does each year, he's part of  a stage design and build team in silver hayes, theyre in for 5 days before its open to the public. Hes not had to buy a ticket since 2011. 

Edited by lobo

1 for me.

Kicking myself as a mate said he couldn't come because of money so i left him off and got through on the resale.

I'm already fronting the money for 1 mate and thought i can't for a second, but since have had a change of heart so trying to get his and pay for it.

Edited by One Tonne Baby

Just now, Becki7000 said:

I'm not that smart unfortunately... Am doing other stuff as well, not just this!

http://www.check4change.com/

Once installed, it's on the right click menu - you just highlight your text that you want to monitor, right click, go into C4C menu, and then you can set how often you want to refresh, and there's even an option to auto-click on the pop-up that asks if you want to resubmit data.

3 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

God damn it I'm at Radiohead in Dublin on Tuesday so can't do Festaff :( Can't even sell on Radiohead ticket!

Not sure if I'd risk it and never tried it myself,but mates say they've got into 3 Arena fine with other's tickets when it was the linked to ID thing. They say they don't even always check.  Just an idea

Just now, beefykoala said:

http://www.check4change.com/

Once installed, it's on the right click menu - you just highlight your text that you want to monitor, right click, go into C4C menu, and then you can set how often you want to refresh, and there's even an option to auto-click on the pop-up that asks if you want to resubmit data.

Thanks, will look at that when laptop fixed, mine died this morning, am on a mobile phone currently!

5 minutes ago, hpants said:

3, for people who i really couldn't care less if they were coming or not. One being my ex girlfriend. Just doing it for the good ticket karma

Wow! Either that or ur a serious masochist!

I hope the karma gods know about this selfless act!

This is the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever done. 

Full disclosure: We got through to payment in October, but I screwed up with my money and couldn't pay it when I thought I could. THEN I started some new medication earlier this year and I slept through the April resale so left my mates to it without helping.

I am desperately trying to rebalance my Glastonbury karma.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What happens if someone applys and is successful with the Festaff thing tomorrow, and then manages to get a ticket in a resale if that is at a later date?

Is there any traction in the idea that the resale would come before the festaff applications? Do the two parties have a dialogue on these sorts of things?