Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, LOZF20 said:

He is saying the maximum amount of tickets available will be two...

also says people got tickets on MARCH 18 - 11 days after the refund - pah

Not done their research properly as well as mis-typing - no sympathy here.

Edited by moheetoes

The last few days have been very bizarre. I get the impression that we're all brainwashed, staring blank-gazed into vapid laptop screens mindlessly hitting refresh for days on end to gain admission to the devil worship party. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sarge009 said:

The last few days have been very bizarre. I get the impression that we're all brainwashed, staring blank-gazed into vapid laptop screens mindlessly hitting refresh for days on end to gain admission to the devil worship party. 

Sorry, is that not why you're here?

Just now, Sarge009 said:

However delirious we may be it will never match the insanity of the lineup thread in 2015.

1 minute ago, moheetoes said:

also says people got tickets on MARCH 18 - 11 days after the refund - pah

I also saw that, and the journalist has used examples from both 2015 and 2016 saying 'last year'. Someone needs to proof read their shit before it gets published! 

My laptop is out of action until apple can look at it in a bloody week. Looks like my luck from passing my driving test has ran out.

Just making this appeal incase there is anyone out there that has 1 reg space left and can help me out... :ph34r:

1 minute ago, LOZF20 said:

Well I need three so I very much hope it is up to four tickets! 

there was speculation last year that it was 2 but it ended up being 4. I think you will be fine 

1 minute ago, Alking said:

there was speculation last year that it was 2 but it ended up being 4. I think you will be fine 

I'm ruthless, prepared to make the hard decisions. 

I'd feel so guilty though, I really hope it's 4.

Edited by gmoon

8 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Question for people who went through this last year; how long before the resale did the flurry of activity/pings start?

Neil's checker informed me, I went straight on refreshed bought my tickets refreshed again couple of mins later and they had all gone. Then I got alerts from other systems and whatsapp etc.

1 minute ago, Alking said:

historically it has been 2 for coach and 4 for GA as in the april resales, things could get mixed up a bit for this time but i can't see it myself - that would be too much buggering about at See's end (wouldn't it? I'm not tech savvy though).