Secret resales 2015

Terence99

14 minutes ago, Skoo said:

I haven't had a single alert today from checkpage.

Can someone confirm that there have been no changes today?

confirmed - my seperate checker also has not picked anything up

1 minute ago, svphie said:

Christ, i am so glad it wasn't today. I had my driving test at 2.32pm so thats taken up my whole day.

I FUCKIN PASSED THOUGH (second time). let the good luck carry on!

Weyyy congratulations!

Just now, p.pete said:

Wait till you make it to Glastonbury :)

I do better at Glastonbury, didn't even have a baby wipe wash yesterday :P 

3 minutes ago, svphie said:

Christ, i am so glad it wasn't today. I had my driving test at 2.32pm so thats taken up my whole day.

CONGRATS!!!! :)

Just now, Friend Chicken said:

On airport wifi now, will purchase the in-flight wifi even though the chances of anything today are slim...when I land I will be two hours closer to BST so that will be nice.

If you are flying with gogointernet you can often get a free hour by complaining :)

7 minutes ago, svphie said:

Congratulations!! Hopefully you'll be driving to Glastonbury! (Although if you can get a mate to drive definitely make them do the driving on the way home!!)

Thanks all! I'm so relieved, to be honest i turned my phone off an hour and a half before my test whilst practicing and then turned it on after the test... because i just needed to focus. clearly not as dedicated as some of you!

Edited by svphie

41 minutes ago, svphie said:

Congratulations!

42 minutes ago, svphie said:

Yay - well done you!! and hopefully your luck will continue for tickets <3

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh, FFS - now I've got to take one of my wife's friends home. Wanted to stay on until 6.05pm at least, but they are both insisting. It also involves getting a shed load of speed off her mate's daughter,  which will come in handy, but could really wait as far as I'm concerned.

Your wife's friend's daughter provides her with speed?! That's amazing :D 

1 minute ago, Johnkhutch said:

Your wife's friend's daughter provides her with speed?! That's amazing :D 

Not sure if I've explained myself right - my wife's friends daughter supplies US with speed. I mean she's in her very early 20's. It's not like she's at school or anything. Which reminds me of a time when one of my (now ex) friend's woke up one morning at his very posh mom and dad's house in the country by his mom, saying there's some 'gentlemen' outside who would like to talk to you. My ex mate was 14 at the time so hurriedly put on his school uniform and went downstairs and outside. What did he see before him, but a fucking shit load of hells angels, who asked him what drugs he had (for at the tender age of 14, he was a drug dealer). Anyway, to cut a long story short, he sold them a shed load of various gear and off they went. He then told his mom and dad some old bollocks of an excuse, and then went of to school. I do miss the bloke, but he was a thunderous c**t at the best of times.

Right - barring a proper 'surprise' resale post 6pm I'm over and out for the night. 4G will still be at the ready just in case, but my Monday food shop needs to happen now just the 3 days late. See you all either bright and early tomorrow, or when I return from Sainsbury's with baked potatoes instead of a resale ticket x

• Upvote 2