Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Jolie23 said:

That happened a couple of years ago in a Whatsapp group - someone accidentally posted something meant for another group at a time when we were supposed to be observing radio silence except for ticket alerts. Panic ensued and people did pull over on the hard shoulder to check their phone!!

#TimRon? :P Came across that one when searching for resale info

6 minutes ago, Robinn said:

#TimRon? :P Came across that one when searching for resale info

haha yeah sorry that was me!! Felt really bad about that actually.  Especially when they were threatening to kick me!

Just searched for it! Felt like reliving it! Unfortunately the photo got deleted from the forum as it was posted as a screen shot with all the numbers of the people in the whatsapp group included.

4 minutes ago, Hugs said:

haha yeah sorry that was me!! Felt really bad about that actually.  Especially when they were threatening to kick me!

I was never serious about kicking you out!!! It was pretty funny!!!

Just now, Prophet6 said:

Another lurker de-cloaking...hello everyone. :bye:

I've been very lucky with tickets over the years so this is my first secret resale mission.

Stressful, isn't it?

hi @Prophet6  :bye:

it certainly isn't for the faint-heated, that's for sure.

I'm just about done for today, so see y'all in the morning.

5 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I added text, I feel we need to use this for the announcement when the time comes.

ron.jpg

Haha - if (when) we get tickets, I'll get some t-shirts made up.  If its any consolation, the guy in the picture is who I am actually trying to get a ticket for!

4 minutes ago, Prophet6 said:

Another lurker de-cloaking...hello everyone. :bye:

I've been very lucky with tickets over the years so this is my first secret resale mission.

Stressful, isn't it?

Welcome @Prophet6 , as a fellow lurker for many years on here and various other websites for a variety of hobbies, I found this was the only one I really got involved in.  I think the community spirit and friendliness amongst everyone is second to none.

It is bl00dy stressful though!

4 minutes ago, Hugs said:

I'm afraid it is.  Ah the memories of being lynched over Whatsapp by 100+ resale hopefuls whilst at an airport en-route to Ibiza...

Looking back it was quite funny, but there was some real tetchy folk in there at times

*asks for radio silence* again, and *if you wanna chat, go to the feckin' forums"

ahhhh those days of whatsapp groups

Just now, Hugs said:

Haha - if (when) we get tickets, I'll get some t-shirts made up.  If its any consolation, the guy in the picture is who I am actually trying to get a ticket for!

Well I'm #rootingforron :)

So I was in front of the computer from 9 until 4.30 at which point I had to bite the bullet and head for the shower ready for my night shift. I gave my wife explicit instructions if she heard a Cuckoo. 1 minute later there's a cacophony of noise as my two daughters enter the bathroom saying we've just heard the cuckoo mummy doesn't know what to do!!!!! My heart sinks but then I compose myself and grab my phone to see that it's only the Tipi's on sale. I've established that my wife is not a fan of that kind of pressure ; ) 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Updated that for you

I'm also #rootingfortimron now

Thank you for your kind words of support, I will pass them on to Ron and I'm sure he will take great comfort in knowing that we've managed to turn round last years symbol of anger and frustration into one of hope and optimism.  #rootingfortimron

• Upvote 1