Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Pftt, I can tell that this is going to be really hard going. Life is a bit rubbish just now, so I'm focusing 100% of my energy on this to have summit to look forward too!

Missed out in 2015 and was devastated. First time trying on the secret resales, but fortunately I manage my own diary and can be mostly desk bound this week. Probably get my arse booted for that further down the line, but if I get the tickets it will be worth it. 

9 minutes ago, SPTFRE said:

If anyone needs any help, my job allows me to work from home in front of my laptop all day so I can be on hand. PM me details if necessary

I've sent you a PM mate!

I've a sneaky feeling that it's going to be 6PM today. Absolutely no reason to think that mind, just my gut!

2 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

I've sent you a PM mate!

I've a sneaky feeling that it's going to be 6PM today. Absolutely no reason to think that mind, just my gut!

You can get refunds until tomorrow so it's unlikely 

edit, shit no you can't refund deadline passed?

Edited by Michaels denim shorts

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

it was.

My guess is that the sale won't be today just because they've probably not got to start sorting out the refunds till today - but that's only a guess.

True, my only thought was that technically they can start processing refunds as and when they came through and so will only be processing those done on Friday, today.

That said I think it's purely wishful thinking on my part that it happens sooner rather than later.

I'm scared.

40 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

if anyone can help my kid get a ticket (and is able to cover the buy, which i can refund straight away) please msg me. Thanks.

Send me the details - I'll add onto Grumphack and milky joe - hopefully its 4 resale tickets and we can get the 3 of them together

Oh god this is stressful as hell! Trying for two friends as I've got mine sorted, but attempting in Sydney so there's going to be a fair few sleepless nights in my end of the world I feel!

Good luck everyone, and hope they pop up sooner rather than later!!

2 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Has anyone ever managed to get a campervan ticket in the secret resales? :)

I had a near miss in the 2015 secret sale and assumed that was it,  but others nabbed them later in the day as they sporadically went back on sale.   Probably worth keeping trying.