Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Thank you for the replies everyone. Think im going to try and get tickets, but pay the refund protection so if campervan tickets arnt available again, i can get a refund on the tickets.

Does anyone know if you can get a refund on tickets that are purchased in the resale?

you can't.  and refund protection is only valid in very specific circumstances.  Don't buy tickets unless you're certain you're going.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

there's been a lot of checkpage sign-ups in the last 36 hours, so plenty are armed and ready.

Blimey - feeling tense :-) , praying its not tomorrow, Its a bank holiday and I won't have access to a PC at all :-(, come on for today when I'm at my desk lol

12 minutes ago, siblin said:

Everyone ready with fast fingers?  I predict a resale sooner rather than later.

Last year it was late but only because see had problems processing refunds

Fucking hell, nobody should have to go through this shit 3 times in 7 months!:(

• Upvote 1

I'm trying to buy tickets for someone else. what details of theirs do I need or should I have? I already have their reg number and postcode.

I can't remember if I can just fill in my own details for the rest of it, my card number, my billing address (?), my delivery address? Or do any of those details have to be theirs?

6 minutes ago, siblin said:

you just wait - if it takes 2 weeks for a secret sale like last year you'll end up with PTSD

2 weeks?! I'm going to be an utter wreck by the end of May. Never mind a fallow year for the site to rest, us relsale buyers need a year off to recover. 

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

not at all, just thankful that plenty have signed up which will help keep efests going in the short-term.

As for whether it helps anyone get tickets, that comes down to how fast they respond to the relevant speedy alert. 

Haha I know only joshing you pal!

9 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I'm trying to buy tickets for someone else. what details of theirs do I need or should I have? I already have their reg number and postcode.

I can't remember if I can just fill in my own details for the rest of it, my card number, my billing address (?), my delivery address? Or do any of those details have to be theirs?

I'm in the same position you - and I'm planning to use my card details etc - so all I have is their reg and postcode.  Fingers crossed!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, siblin said:

you just wait - if it takes 2 weeks for a secret sale like last year you'll end up with PTSD

Last year was 2 weeks of hell.. and unfortunately no return for me :(

It would be amazing to actually get involved with some of the other efests threads instead of being doomed to 'Secret Resale' or 'The Unsuccessful' threads... everything crossed, got to get my break soon 

18 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

Tickets will go to the lead booker ie first person you put on the booking form.  I think it's straightforward using your own card details, just make sure you change the cardholder's name to yours if it autofills the lead booker's name in there. Happened to me once but I had time to change it.  

• Upvote 1

I have 1 really good mate that I will be trying for. He got my tickets for 2015 and I feel partly responsible for him not getting tickets for this year, so am trying my hardest to get him there. Is it too late to get his details added to any groups that are happening?

Just popping my head in the door to say good luck to all of you stuck in this thread and entering every competition for the next few weeks.  I was here on this thread in 2016, and know how desperate it is.  To the people who got tickets in October and the resale who chirp up "that was easier than last year..."  Never forget the poor souls in this thread.

This hell will pass, Karma owes you. Never give up, and see you on site in June

Big Love

Neil

• Upvote 2

This is bringing back horrible memories of last year already! I have tickets, all my mates have tickets but trying for a person I have never met to get tickets for her.

If ever I fail to get tickets to this point I am not sure if I could put myself through it all and would probably resign myself to not going.

Oh well, now starts a week of taking the laptop to the loo just in case!

• Upvote 1

Best of luck to those hanging on for the last few ticks.

Was fortunate enough to get ours in the initial sale this year but we had to go right to the wire last year and nabbed four in the secret resale.

Happy to lend a hand to anyone. I have a dull job that means I am at a desk all day - served me well last time around!