Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Hi everyone, (newbie poster long time lurker)

Just a quickie from the guys with past experience of the secrets -are the resales 2 or 4 for GA? I'm guessing like the general resale coach packages will be limited to 2... 

Thanks in advance :)

2 minutes ago, Sallyjk said:

Just a quickie from the guys with past experience of the secrets -are the resales 2 or 4 for GA? I'm guessing like the general resale coach packages will be limited to 2... 

No way of knowing unfortunately until any sale goes live. That said last year I'm sure it was 4...

6 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

No way of knowing unfortunately until any sale goes live. That said last year I'm sure it was 4...

That's what I was assuming but who likes assuming things...  Thanks for the info anyway, looking for 2 more for our group! Such a nightmare got through on the resales to be kicked out at the last hurdle!! 

8 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

...saying that in the last 5 festivals there has never been a secret resale on a Friday! I think we all know what that means...;)

Got a job interview on the friday after the refund date, so let's just keep it that way

8 hours ago, Sallyjk said:

Last year was 4 GA tickets and no coach sale - there is no pattern.

never been a sale on a weekend - there is no pattern.

I'm going to call it - next Thursday 3:27pm.

good luck everyone - can't believe I'm in here again, hold tight it may get bumpy.

18 hours ago, Adamon said:

• Refund - Wednesday May 4th
  • Resale - Tuesday May 17th 

• No festival

• Refund - Friday May 3rd
  • Resale - Wednesday May 8th

• Refund - Friday May 9th
  • Resale - Wednesday 14th

• Refund - Friday May 8th
  • Resale - Monday May 18th

• Refund - Friday May 6th
  • Resale - Thursday May12th

Do we have the approximate TIMES these occurred? (I'm in California which complicates matters further lol)

21 minutes ago, Friend Chicken said:

Do we have the approximate TIMES these occurred? (I'm in California which complicates matters further lol)

I was on for last years so that's the only one I can comment on, it was just after 3pm

1 minute ago, davetherave2 said:

My heart has sunk a little now what chance of getting tickets if sale only lasts 2 mins

Last year was the first time it was that bad, and although that might indicate a trend that will continue this year, it also might not. There are some reasons that could have caused last year to be particularly brutal. Previous secret resales have been a bit more relaxed, and *somebody* has to get those tickets - it could be you!

The whole see tickets domain is inaccessible from my office! :o It's never been an issue before but for some reason I can't get to it. IT don't seem to know either. It's a network thing rather than a antivirus or laptop thing. I can get on with the guest network but I can't be connected to that all the time. If the resale is 10 minutes I might stand a chance but if it's as quick as last years I fear I'm out of luck. This sucks.

lol sorry, i'm doing too many things at the same time.

How many new users started using this forum and your pagechecker after the resale? Must be a significant increase with all the people still looking for tickets.

12 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Thanks guys for your nice comments I will not be downhearted wish their was a quick way of putting your details in as my typing speed is so slow:mellow:

There are auto form-fill plugins for Chrome/Firefox or apps like ShortKeys that help to fill in forms quickly, I would never trust my typing in a critical situation like this.

19 minutes ago, Adamon said:

The whole see tickets domain is inaccessible from my office! :o It's never been an issue before but for some reason I can't get to it. IT don't seem to know either. It's a network thing rather than a antivirus or laptop thing. I can get on with the guest network but I can't be connected to that all the time. If the resale is 10 minutes I might stand a chance but if it's as quick as last years I fear I'm out of luck. This sucks.

Either a friend or phone /tablet over 4g?

There is Autofill for Chrome, Firefox Autofill, and another option is ShortKeys  which runs on Windows and works with any browser and form, so is my favoured ploy. There's probably something for whatever odd browser Microsoft is pushing at the moment but, then, you wouldn't really would you?

If you're on Mac/iPad/iPhone the OS has built-in text replacement so you can enter, say, two letters and the OS will substitute your address, registration numbers, postcode, etc.

All this takes a bit of setting up in advance, it's true, but it's worth it!

• Upvote 1

It was never 2 mins last year.

i sat at my computer for 6 days pressing refresh every 5 seconds or so... refreshed as the tickets came on sale... entered the numbers as quick as I possibly could... and then got sold out.  It was literally about 20 seconds!

• Upvote 1

If you don't want to deal with plugins or setting up apps, the other way to fill the form in quickly is to go to:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017-deposits/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/1100001

NOW, and fill out the form with your registration details (very carefully and slowly!) and hit proceed. You will of course get 'no tickets available' or something, but when the secret resales do go ahead, you can fill in the form by double-clicking in each field and choosing from the data that will appear in a drop-down list, instead of typing, which it will have saved from today!

• Upvote 1