Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Ye mate, same. 

Some wind up eh?! Hilarious! 

This is my second year on the bounce missing the festival and there won't be a 3rd. By hook or by crook I will be there next year. 

Frustrating thing is, I know so many noobs who got tickets this year seemingly without trying! I know it is the only fair way to do it, but it really stings when you hear of people going who aren't really over fussed either way when you have some folk who would give an organ to be in there! 

As I say, I know it is the only fair way really and I also appreciate that we were all noobs once upon a time.. 

So for one last time before I officially throw in the towel for another year... Anyone else know of any 'alternative' ways into the site this year?! 

It makes it worse when you want to be there , and it's everywhere radio ,tv , and you ain't there ,  just watching it makes me wanna be there even more , but just not meant to be this year .

Edited by PetePie

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

If only! Praying it won't come to this again this year. Reading through all of this is such a reminder of how brutal it all was!!!

It was. I only wanted one ticket and had been monitoring for weeks. On the day I got through to the booking page and had inputted the registration number and then stalled on whether to add car park ticket. That delay meant I missed out....

14 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Your tickets are in the post...

I wish! I am likely going to be spending a lot of time in here, and then will hopefully need no further torment after April, We shall see. But if you have three you'd like to send me, be my guest!