Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Wagon said:

Glasto.jpg

Well that seems conclusive enough. Official email categorically stating, 'There will be no more tickets on sale for 2016' means just that. 'On Sale' includes / covers all sales. Secret and regular.

2 minutes ago, billum said:

Although SEE do the tickets and Glastonbury do the festival, it's funny how quiet all the announcements of stage line-ups have gone while the resale malarkey (yes, malarkey I say) has been going on. Almost like it was a distraction for them like it has been for us.

Surely there isn't someone in the line-ups & bookings office watching these boards going "I'll get back onto the announcements as soon as I've bagged that one last ticket - you know, they were changing the pages up until 5 o'clock yesterday - it's gonna happen!!!" 

The individual stages are the ones who make announcements etc., and as far as I can tell they've been announcing through the past week and a bit?

1 minute ago, Mark_safc said:

Just got a text from EE starting with....."Mark, fancy going to glastonbury festival?" Thought for a split second I was lucky enough to have won tickets. But it turns out it's an invitation to enter a competition I have already entered.

What competition please?

2 minutes ago, Mark_safc said:

Just got a text from EE starting with....."Mark, fancy going to glastonbury festival?" Thought for a split second I was lucky enough to have won tickets. But it turns out it's an invitation to enter a competition I have already entered.

ugh don't you hate those. 

13 minutes ago, jonny2mad said:

dc site services still have paid work on site, seed has bar work or their applications open there will be other people

DC site services require you to pay 280 pound deposit before even considering you to work the festival and Seed will only give applicants a job if you have worked a festival for them before.

Just now, Katir said:

What competition please?

Head over to the competitions thread, there's loads there. It's an EE exclusive one you need to be on their network. Although the form will accept your number if you're not on EE, your entry won't be valid. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Andycamper said:

DC site services require you to pay 280 pound deposit before even considering you to work the festival and Seed will only give applicants a job if you have worked a festival for them before.

Many of the larger recruiters will ask you to pay a deposit to work at the festival, be it voluntary or paid work, to ensure you turn up for shifts. It's pretty regular practice due to the fairly high rate of people grabbing a wristband and pissing off. 

Edited by emilyboris

4 minutes ago, AbsolutelyNo said:

Ah bugger. It's a damn sight more convincing hearing it from the actual Glastonbury staff...

Unfortunately so mate as it comes from the Glastonbury office it seems conclusive.

I've entered every competition i can for Mr 6 Cans as that appears the only option we have open .

Bastardy Bollocks.

Edited by davidd

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Honestly though hundreds more people were trying this year compared to last. 

2 minutes ago, Brad2434 said:

how could you possibly know that?

Whilst I don't have any statistics to hand, i can confirm the volume of people asking to be added to my email system has been higher this year.  

Just now, Katir said:

I'm tweeting Emily E now. Should we all do it at the same time for more impact? Should we decide what to tweet?

I suggest we stop hassling her. There are no more tickets. The Glastonbury Office have just confirmed that to en eFestivals user.

1 minute ago, Katir said:

I'm tweeting Emily E now. Should we all do it at the same time for more impact? Should we decide what to tweet?

It's quite pointless I'm afraid. Just leave her alone, it's something that is out of even her hands and it isn't fair for us to bother her just because we were unlucky with getting tickets. x