Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, AnniMB said:

Lol.  The pitfalls of autocorrection and trying to view a Mac screen in the sunshine.  Och you all know what I meant x

It's says a lot about autocorrection that it could think you intended to put goos luck instead of good luck if only computers had common sense 

10 minutes ago, Michaelgball said:

guys the only link you need to check is glastonbury.seetickets.com 

Its nice to see the tour page being updated but ultimately at the end of the day, if tickets do go on sale, it will be through glastonbury.seetickets.com 

I also wouldnt bother with the add registrations page

But, Tour feels like an old friend now.  I can\t bear to let it go. 

2 minutes ago, M_Il said:

It's says a lot about autocorrection that it could think you intended to put goos luck instead of good luck if only computers had common sense 

Hmm.  Maybe it was more to do with the sun then!  Either that or I am simply going insane after spending a week monitoring!

I think that although today is a pivitol day it isn't the last chance to get a ticket. If perhaps a handful of tickets become available they would probably be mentioned to friends and relatives of SeeTickets (with registrations etc) then the odd 'flash' sale. In other words any day between now and the 22nd June. I've read stories on this forum of people wistfully browsing and getting through the ticket page long after the 'not so secret sale' so never give up all hope. I will refresh my pages at regular intervals between now and the festival because I cannot let go. 

I, like many many others cannot believe I will not be there this year and it hurts like hell especially when people post on here "I've got a ticket but I'm on here anyway" Jesus people STOP doing that! Your going and we are not so just do one please! Go and pack your rucksack and stop rubbing it in!

A lot of people didn't expect the 'extras' page to carry the tickets believing the 'Tour' page was the one to watch and that's where a lot including me went wrong. I followed some heartbreaking stories especially a girl called Mad Scientist who couldn't of done more to get a tickets and didn't get one after so much effort.

The spirit on here is amazing. Good luck to all on here today (without tickets) for next year

Much love xx

11 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I predicted 1 mil views. Bit far off haha 

are you still trying for tickets? do you think that there will be more released? I have been in meetings today and have just noticed new alerts..

1 minute ago, dj matt james said:

are you still trying for tickets? do you think that there will be more released? I have been in meetings today and have just noticed new alerts..

oh yep still trying but not really feeling too hopeful now! I just don't think there will be anymore. Nothing happened today, slight page changes but really nothing. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

oh yep still trying but not really feeling too hopeful now! I just don't think there will be anymore. Nothing happened today, slight page changes but really nothing. 

fingers crossed. I think that I may have sorted some more DJ work but all unconfirmed at the mo,