Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

How do you save on auto fill? Sorry I'm useless with computers (you think as an mechanical engineer I'd be great haha!) 

The registrations should be saved if you have entered them before, if not then try to do it when the coach link comes up again from the Tour page, or this one http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations (not working at the moment). Card details/postcodes: open settings in Chrome, click 'Show Advanced Settings' (bottom of page), under 'Passwords and forms' click Manage Autofill settings (making sure this box is ticked) then add the relevant postcodes and card details. (I'm using a Mac so apologies if the process is different for Windows). 

Release the tickets to lots of record shops around the country, so they can pick a night in the middle of winter, preferably the coldest Monday night of the year...and ask people to form an orderly queue....that should sort the die hards from the half assed ;) Good luck to all on here today, if one does happen.

Edited by joeltg
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Volunteer on your own? I know it doesn't sound like huge fun but there's a lovely atmosphere at glasto and everyone is so lovely that I actually think it could be really great fun :) 

That's what I'm doing this year. I'll miss my other half and my toddler loads so it's going to be hard but I've no worries about being on my own.

46 minutes ago, PetePie said:

thing with Glastonbury is , it is too god dam popular for is own good now, what we need is a couple of years of heavy rain like in 2007 , 2008 , after them years a lot of people didn't want to go because of the rain and mud and tickets where pretty easy to get the next year , in fact if I remember correctly they had trouble selling out , I reackon it's the only way people will be put off going to Glastonbury 

Please don't wish for another 2007, it was too terrible, no one deserves that again. 
Charm x

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Charm said:

Please don't wish for another 2007, it was too terrible, no one deserves that again. 
Charm x

Yeah 2007 still makes me shudder, BUT a good healthy dose of mud wouldn't go amiss ;)

4 minutes ago, Dr Glasto said:

Yeah 2007 still makes me shudder, BUT a good healthy dose of mud wouldn't go amiss ;)

well said . i have been with people before to glasto when it rained  1997. 2005 and the have never been back since , some mud would put a lot of people off going again.

2 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

2007 was awesome! We had a great time. Floods included.

It was definitely a year to camp on a hill. I remember going down by the dance village where it was flat and I couldn't believe the amount of tents that were totally flooded. 

Just now, M_Il said:

It was definitely a year to camp on a hill. I remember going down by the dance village where it was flat and I couldn't believe the amount of tents that were totally flooded. 

There were alot of people who just packed up and went home that year 

1 minute ago, M_Il said:

We were on Pennards Hill, about 100ft up from the flooding at the bottom. It was crazy. The worst storm I have ever been in. The thunder was shaking the ground, non-stop for hours and hours. We were literally under the storm cloud. Amazing.

Edited by mocoworm

Just now, Festival Liam said:

Not to dishearten people too much, but tragically looking at this thread last year, even days after the 18th May secret sale, they were tinkering with the coach pages. People were getting very excited, to no avail. So even changes now mean nothing really. 

That's what I thought. But still there's good company in the thread! 

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

We were on Pennards Hill, about 100ft up from the flooding at the bottom. It was crazy. The worst storm I have ever been in. The thunder was shaking the ground, non-stop for hours and hours.

Was that not 2005? I just remember relentless rain and drizzle in 2007 rather than storms...

• Upvote 1