Secret resales 2015

Terence99

19 minutes ago, Untz said:

A couple of competitions closed last night, so I've now moved from waiting by my phone for a text alert of a sale to waiting by my phone for a phone call saying I've won tickets.

That is very positive thinking I love it! 

Ok so ive been thinking about this alot (as we all have) and as far as i can tell coach tickets have not come back on sale. There seemed to be testing for this but no actual sales. Therefore there must be some spare coach tickets? Do you think?

1 minute ago, new_duck said:

Ok so ive been thinking about this alot (as we all have) and as far as i can tell coach tickets have not come back on sale. There seemed to be testing for this but no actual sales. Therefore there must be some spare coach tickets? Do you think?

It is a logical theory. But so is the theory returned coach tickets were resold last week as general admission ones.

4 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

It is a logical theory. But so is the theory returned coach tickets were resold last week as general admission ones.

People said there were empty seats on coaches last year so I guess they go in the GA pot

4 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

I thought about that too and that seems to go against the green ethos. Spare places on coaches and more cars going to the festival doesnt stack up.

7 minutes ago, jumbomcnutt said:

Are they 'allowed' to do that? I thought a certain percentage of tickets had to be sold as coach packages, as part of their eco policy?

They do have to sell a certain amount as coach packages, but maybe it could be a range - between X and Y tickets which they would still be within even after reselling a handful as GA, or maybe they slightly inflate the initial amount of coach tickets on the basis that a small proportion will later be transferred to GA. Seems like could be various possibilities, some of which would allow for this to happen (unfortunately).

5 minutes ago, wonderwoman76 said:

Are they 'allowed' to do that? I thought a certain percentage of tickets had to be sold as coach packages, as part of their eco policy?

Yes I thought this too, so I'm keeping the faith for a coach resale. 

Biggest hopes for today all round - best of luck all peeps! Only half the 'watchers' of last week, so that's double our chances, right?

• Upvote 1

For the Guardian comp 
10. The winners will be notified by phone on Monday 16 May and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to GNM within 48 hours of being notified by GNM, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and GNM shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from GNM within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).

We also have the eFestivals, Thatchers and Wateraid competitions ending this month. 

• Upvote 1